In Flames, Between the Buried And Me, 3 Inches Of Blood, and The Faceless!!

Oct 1, 2009
Boston, Massachusetts
Anyone else watch see them level your hometown? :headbang: and if so, is anyone still sore? I sure as hell am. :heh: And to think I was actually gonna get a balcony seat. I snuck downstairs because it was my first metal show and I wasn't gonna lose my metal virginity on a damn balcony. :p Pics later when I'm in a place that's not school. :saint:

I went to the Boston show. Really awesome and just plain fun show. Each band played very very well which was very satisfying to me since I wasn't 100% on whether I'd be able to go...

Also, quite an awesome first metal show in my opinion. Good for starting up definately!

I saw them here in Charlotte, NC. Quite an amazing show. I see around 150 shows a year with my job and by far.. this was in my top five.

awesome.jpg

(My favorite shot of the night, the other was Anders telling me (the media) to kiss his butt.. got a nice pic of it though LOL!)

New to the forums here and actually found it by searching to see what the other photographers at the show caught. Haven't seen much... anyway if you want to see some photos from the show go to www.shutter16.com also put up stuff from BTBAM I always shoot their show when they are in town. Still great show from In Flames I've been a fan for yearssssssssssss. Now I feel old. Anyway, enjoy the shots.

img_7238.jpg

BTBAM... see the rest of both sets at http://www.shutter16.com

PS. Hi, I'm Dia. Nice to meet you all! :)