In Flames Dropped????

I highly doubt that. Though Nuclear Blast has many many bands with them, In Flames has to be one of the more popular ones on their label. As for the US tour; IF needs to support their new album wholeheartedly, and skipping out on the US would do a lot of damage to that. With their evident growing in popularity, they're losing some of their old fan base, and with touring in the US, they have better chances of picking up new fans along the way. Heh, besides, I will be very upset if their is no US tour, so there better be one!

no, Trigger EP was the last thing they had to do for their last contract with NB. Then they signed to NB again for Europe and like a month ago for N. America...

Donnie Darko said:
A friend of mine told me that In Flames was dropped by Nuclear Blast and cant find a new label. I also heard that there wont be any US tours. Is there any truth to this?
How can you tell this big bullshit ???

How one of the best band of the moment can be pushed out by his label ??????

pffff...

AzureDraconis said:
*laughs* best band of the moment their last good album was whoracle - their new cd sounds like a sad ripoff nu-metal band.
Oh my, that rant sure was original!
Shut the fuck up, and stop derailing the thread.

Back on-track:
Again, In Flames just re-signed with Nuclear Blast.

1. In Flames are one of the most popular bands on Nuclear Blast.
2. In Flames just recorded a new CD under contract to Nuclear Blast, so they payed at least a good chunk of recording and production costs.
3. Promo copies of the CD are already out, and good reviews are coming from quite a few places.
4. The album is leaked and there's a lot of good response to it.

This also makes me laugh because on of my friends has a bit of a dislike for NB for dropping his band (Image Beyond)