In Flames Tattoo ideas?

Meli noname linford

New Metal Member
Jul 17, 2011
Hay guys, ive been wanting a tattoo for a while. And i really like In flames and the style of there icons. Such as the Jester head, Vitruvian Man and the jester bird and so on.
But im unsure on what to get, and i cant find many images on google. And i thought the best thing to do was to ask the fans of the band themselves to give me some awesome ideas :)
so any of you got any ideas?

I myself am thinking about getting an tattoo related with In Flames.
I have no idea whether it'll be lyrics, lyrics + picture or just a picture. So many different things you could do so I really have to think for a while, I'll probably not do it for a year or so until I'm completely sure what I want.

I'm really not a fan of huge pictures when it comes to tattoos. If I was to get something IF-related, it would probably be a small jesterhead in black, no colors, with some nice shading.

This is mine just to give you an idea on how this stuff can look sometimes.

40176_1511714560147_1452873312_1302810_7204526_n.jpg

40176_1511714520146_1452873312_1302809_3135681_n.jpg

that was when it was super fresh.. its about a year old now.

i like the idea of a small jester head , sounds nice a simple, id rather not get any huge tattoo. Might get some lyrics under it as well, but i like the idea.

I'm definitely going to get some IF lyrics, and most likely a variation of the Jester Head. Probably like just an outline or something like that. I am going to get a strip of red (like a bracelet or rubber band style) around my wrist and will probably get some lyrics to go on that. If you like a particular solo or riff, you can get that. I'm going to get Metallica's Fade to Black solo wrapped around my left arm from shoulder to wrist some time in the future.

I'm definitely going to get some IF lyrics, and most likely a variation of the Jester Head. Probably like just an outline or something like that. I am going to get a strip of red (like a bracelet or rubber band style) around my wrist and will probably get some lyrics to go on that. If you like a particular solo or riff, you can get that. I'm going to get Metallica's Fade to Black solo wrapped around my left arm from shoulder to wrist some time in the future.
Euhm when you say you can get a solo tattooed, do you mean the tabs then? :S

I'm not going to state my opinion on angel and devil tattoos, because there is no need to. I will say that that has nothing to do with In Flames...which is what this thread is about.

I like the idea of the castle from Jester race cover, it even has the jester head included. It'd be epic if you can get it to cover your entire back. That is epic.

Whatever you do, don't get "Oooh I feel like shit"