In Flames London Gig - No Encore?

robin

Apr 20, 2002
Visit site
So the gig finished at 9.45 and there was no encore? Was anyone else a little disappointed by this? Have they done encores at the other gigs in the tour?

Other than the lack of encore, the dodgy speakers during one song and the shitty support bands it was a great gig :p

They did the same set as the other gigs so I wasn't surprised that they didn't actually play an encore. I suspect that they just decided to plough through the set as the Astoria is very strict on curfews due to the club afterwards.

There will be a review and photos (from the photo pit) of the gig on our site soon.

wroed said:
They did the same set as the other gigs so I wasn't surprised that they didn't actually play an encore. I suspect that they just decided to plough through the set as the Astoria is very strict on curfews due to the club afterwards.
Ah, fair enough.

There will be a review and photos (from the photo pit) of the gig on our site soon.
Nice review. I'll look forward to the photos :)

[off topic] I really like your site by the way and enjoyed your advertising on the text screen at the gig :p [/off topic]

i've seen them 4 times since now and they never played an encore so far.

that didn't bother me so far because the shows were always long enough imho (1 1/2 hrs).