In Flames R.I.P. Here's Passenger.

Xalon Niles

Metal/Super Sentai Fan
Dec 22, 2001
Parts unknown.
hometown.aol.com
I got the singer Anders Friden's side-band Passenger's debut with Gardenian guitarist Niclas Engelin and it's awesome. The debut slays the latest cd from In Flames because it has both a groove and the Melodic vibe. Anders shows a great clean vocal range here that slays his vocals in In Flames.

stefan86 said:
Yeah it usually is that way with simplified music that lacks depth and elements.

funny...this is coming from a guy with the new haunted album cover as his avatar. talk about lacking depth and elements...its their worst album yet. ANYWAYYYY

passenger is great, but has nothign to do with in flames other than the same vocalist is in both bands.

LordHypnos said:
funny...this is coming from a guy with the new haunted album cover as his avatar. talk about lacking depth and elements...its their worst album yet. ANYWAYYYY

Depends what you consider depths as.
The Haunted wants to put up a good live show and have integrity and reputation.
In Flames just gives their fans a big fuck you and goes up there on the award podium and receives an award for their numetalism.

Niles Darquetona said:
I got the singer Anders Friden's side-band Passenger's debut with Gardenian guitarist Niclas Engelin and it's awesome. The debut slays the latest cd from In Flames because it has both a groove and the Melodic vibe. Anders shows a great clean vocal range here that slays his vocals in In Flames.

When did the Passenger disc come out?! I have been living under a fucking rock for a few weeks....:p

I haven't heard Passenger yet, sadly. R2R was given to me for free since that person hated it so much.

Passenger... :zombie:

Not my cup of tea...or coffee for that matter. Anders is a pop head so doesn't suprise me he went for the pop rock side project...