In Flames R.I.P. Here's Passenger.

In Flames is getting pretty poppy when it comes to the choruses, Egonomic for crying out loud hehe. The chorus ruins the song for me.

At any rate...this isn't Passenger related.

commandante said:
does the forum title say Ultimate Pop-rock or something?

poor bitter bastard... it seems you don't know a shit about music. I'm not a "music guru"... but at least i know that in flames nor passenger its pop-rock.

get over R2R... don't listen to it, dont buy it.. just move on.

poor bastard? That pop-rock thing was directed at Passenger and I am sure that you are not a music guru, if you cant get that Passenger is pop-rock. It is what the bandmembers are trying to d, too. My post was an answer to the moron, who tried to compare In Flames with a pop-rock band(even though Passenger is a band which has one actual and one ex-IF member). As for In Flames they are still my fav band even after R2R. So your message will maybe make people understand, how this forum is filled with mindless fanboys. You started flaming me, before understanding, what I actually said. Go and play with your friends Depth Charge and Lord Hypnos...

Needled24Seven said:
loooolll!
lol.gif
so true

Needled, then why dont YOU go play with your butt puppet Stefan...and we will call it a day?:Smug:

commandante said:
poor bastard? That pop-rock thing was directed at Passenger and I am sure that you are not a music guru, if you cant get that Passenger is pop-rock. It is what the bandmembers are trying to d, too. My post was an answer to the moron, who tried to compare In Flames with a pop-rock band(even though Passenger is a band which has one actual and one ex-IF member). As for In Flames they are still my fav band even after R2R. So your message will maybe make people understand, how this forum is filled with mindless fanboys. You started flaming me, before understanding, what I actually said. Go and play with your friends Depth Charge and Lord Hypnos...

OK.. sorry man... i wasn't trying to be a stupid smart ass... its just that i'm tired of listening to people who keep bashing In Flames, who keep saying in flames its pop and that stuff... i think i didn't understand you... In Flames its one of my favorite bands, and i really ejoyed R2R... i don't understand how people can say In flames its pop, or nu rock or whatever...

Sorry again man.

By the way... whats up with Depth Charfe and Lord Hypnos??..

ok Conclave thanks for being reasonable. Depth Charge and Lord Hypnos, well I really have nothing to say, just read their postings on this forum.

LordHypnos said:
funny...this is coming from a guy with the new haunted album cover as his avatar. talk about lacking depth and elements...its their worst album yet. ANYWAYYYY

And with that you just proved you have no fuckin' idea of what you're talking about ... :eek: