10.Alias
11.The Chosen Pessimist
12.The Mirror's Truth
13.The Quiet Place
14.Take This Life
15.My Sweet Shadow

To me Dead End was quite a surprise and it sounded so awsome live:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell yeah.....very cool they did dead end live....while lisa has a pretty cool voice on the song....she looks so out of place on an in flames stage......is that a sun dress she's wearing. Jesus....at least put on a metal shirt.....

Anyways....sounded pretty bad ass

Hell yeah.....very cool they did dead end live....while lisa has a pretty cool voice on the song....she looks so out of place on an in flames stage......is that a sun dress she's wearing. Jesus....at least put on a metal shirt.....

Anyways....sounded pretty bad ass

Lol. She's a singer/songwriter, not a fucking Metalhead. Why would she wear ''something metal''? If she was wearing an bikini, okay, but it's nothing wrong with a dress..I don't even think she owes any metal shirts. CBA whining on clothes, enjoy the performance.

Mr. Krofius, you misconstrued my whole post. I'm aware she's a singer/songwriter and not a metal head....but partaking in a metal show she should at least get involved in the role a little better. I'm sure someone would have given her a t-shirt haha. I mean look at her....she's wearing pearls.....she looks like she just got out of a lunchin with the president lol

..and if she was wearing a bikini.....I would probably be ok with that :p

Mr. Krofius, you misconstrued my whole post. I'm aware she's a singer/songwriter and not a metal head....but partaking in a metal show she should at least get involved in the role a little better. I'm sure someone would have given her a t-shirt haha. I mean look at her....she's wearing pearls.....she looks like she just got out of a lunchin with the president lol

..and if she was wearing a bikini.....I would probably be ok with that :p

I really disagree..She flew to wacken for a song..No need to dress up for a crowd if you don't want too. I think she looks fine actually..Should black metal bands that have guest female vocals live make her wear corpsepaint? :D
Anyways..I get your point but i still think her outfit was okay..Silly discussion really.

pretty cool, and she doesnt need to fit any stereotypical image other than being herself. If people dont like it, that's their problem.