in love with in the woods

fainéant

Aug 18, 2002
www.
this band rules. I've been listening heavily to their albums such as Pilgrimage and Omnio. This music is one of the most intelligent around. every note, every second, every nuance of texture has some kind of esthetic purpose.

I think they're very good.
Only have "Omnio" - a really great album IMO.

Barg! This is so frustrating! I've been hearing good things about them for ages and I really really want to hear them! No matter how much I search I can't get my hands on any of their CDs, or songs for that matter.

Originally posted by Static
The stuff on the website sounds alright. Its kinda annoying how its live though. Its pretty echoey. Sounds promising.

Get some $, get to theendrecords.com, and order away. It's well worth it.

can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send me omnio.

Everytime I download the album, the first and last song of the album are the SAME SONG. What the fuck is up with that.. PLEASE SAVE ME. Ftp, msn, DC++.. by whatever means neccesary, I want that album.

If this album actually exsisted in this country, I would have bought it long long long ago..

Originally posted by Static
Barg! This is so frustrating! I've been hearing good things about them for ages and I really really want to hear them! No matter how much I search I can't get my hands on any of their CDs, or songs for that matter.
There is someone who lives a mere few minutes away from you that has 3 of their albums......................

;)

Originally posted by yourdeadgroom
There is someone who lives a mere few minutes away from you that has 3 of their albums......................

;)

One of these days I'll find you.....

and WHACK! All of your CDs will be owned by ME, when I beat you up and steal them.......

My plan is slowly coming to fruition....