In The Woods - HEart of the Ages...

Opeth17 said:
Should I get this album or Empyrium-Weiland in my next haul? Or should I just take out Serpens Aeon, which I think I may like more and get them both. Decisions, decisions.
You MUST get them both. Fuck that Serpens Aeon shit, whatever it is, those are two of the best albums ever (Weiland and HoTA). Seriously, everyone should have HEart of the Ages. In fact, I can't believe there's people who don't. Omnio is just as good, in a different way.

BloodStainedWalls said:
Estatic Fear - A Sombre Dance far surpasses anything done by In The Woods imho.
It's nice to see someone else mention this band. I don't really see why you're mentioning them in relation to In The Woods... but still they're amazing. However, do you own Somnium Obmutum by them? It's much more doomy, and better I'd say. Both albums are fantastic, but not better than In The Woods... :cool:

Doom said:
You MUST get them both. Fuck that Serpens Aeon shit, whatever it is, those are two of the best albums ever (Weiland and HoTA). Seriously, everyone should have HEart of the Ages. In fact, I can't believe there's people who don't. Omnio is just as good, in a different way.

It's nice to see someone else mention this band. I don't really see why you're mentioning them in relation to In The Woods... but still they're amazing. However, do you own Somnium Obmutum by them? It's much more doomy, and better I'd say. Both albums are fantastic, but not better than In The Woods... :cool:
Yep, I have them both. They are getting ready in making a third as well I believe. I know they aren't totally the same but they have similiar elements. ...and yes, better than In The Woods. hehe ;)

What did you think of them then Erik?

I prefer the first, though both are brilliant in different ways. I'm sure you'd like the debut.

I e-mailed CCP Records a while back about their new album, and they told me it might never be made due to health reasons of main guy in the band. In fact, I think he was pretty much a one man band by the second album. Anyway, bad news :Smug: