In mourning Reagan and Charles

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
Most people (around the world) know Ronald Reagan died, but we also lost a great artist as well in Ray Charles. My favorite band, Vanden Plas even saw it fit to cover "Georgia on My Mind" on an older album they released. ray Charles, though far from a metal artist, was an artist worth recognition. He will be missed, as will President Reagan.

Bryant

040611090635.u85mxuif0b.jpg

R.I.P.

I don't know, it seems when someone "famous" bites it, all of a sudden there's all these people who claimed to have had all this respect for them & what they were about. I'm not knocking anyone here, becuase I think you are all the real deal.
Ray Charles, while I wasn't a fan, was good at what he did.
Reagan on the other hand, was torn to shreds, by his critics &
wasn't even given an ounce of sympathy when he disclose he was ill. Now in his passing, there's all these people who couldn't say enough horrible stuff about him, mourning him?! What's that about?! He was a great man, his leadership skills were top notch & a great American. I can't say I will miss him though, I never knew him & to say I would would just be just a phoney as the critics mourning him at the present time...
SIXXSWINE-\m/

JonnyD said:
hehehehe the political Debate that could be Spawned from this is amazing and hahaha prolly should be saved for a totally Off-Topic forum

haha... that's why I just shut up. I'm in no way political but I (like everyone else) do have an opinion. The best thing about Uncle Ronnie was that he made a great target for some of the early 80's punk bands to point their anger at. hahaha

sixxswine said:
I don't know, it seems when someone "famous" bites it, all of a sudden there's all these people who claimed to have had all this respect for them & what they were about. I'm not knocking anyone here, becuase I think you are all the real deal.
Ray Charles, while I wasn't a fan, was good at what he did.
Reagan on the other hand, was torn to shreds, by his critics &
wasn't even given an ounce of sympathy when he disclose he was ill. Now in his passing, there's all these people who couldn't say enough horrible stuff about him, mourning him?! What's that about?! He was a great man, his leadership skills were top notch & a great American. I can't say I will miss him though, I never knew him & to say I would would just be just a phoney as the critics mourning him at the present time...
SIXXSWINE-\m/
Rather than get in a political debate, I will simply say that I really liked Reagan as The President. I'm neither mourning Charles not Raegan, because as you stated I don't "know' them either, but I think both were truly great men at their respected high profile occupation and both deserves a post in their memory.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Rather than get in a political debate, I will simply say that I really liked Reagan as The President. I'm neither mourning Charles not Raegan, because as you stated I don't "know' them either, but I think both were truly great men at their respected high profile occupation and both deserves a post in their memory.

Bryant

I respect that Bryant you know I do! I would never rag on you for something like that When it comes to likeing a public figure it is actually a very personal Experience kinda like you see something in them that you like or would like to see in yourself hahahahah I really dont know if I'm making sense abit tired I am! hahahah you can tell me to Shut up at any time! :D

quite sad about ray charles-i like some of the old blues stuff,plus he was v.v.funny in the blues brothers movie.
must admit i didnt find reagans movies anywhere near as good as the blues brothers-but i guess i might be missing something here,not being american and all!
probably be more upset,presidentially,when clinton pops it-what a man!!how many young interns can YOU fuck and keep it a secret?