In order to make Hawk coming back quicker...

Fangface

Child of the Damned
Jan 25, 2002
France
www.fangface.com
here are some Sieges Even news :D :loco:

Reunited German progressive metallers SIEGES EVEN have revealed more details about their forthcoming album, "The Art Of Navigating By The Stars", tentatively due before the end of the year. According to a posting on the band's web site, the CD will contain only one track with a running time of 45-50 minutes. The song will be split into several movements that will be interlinked by certain musical themes. "The Art Of Navigating By The Stars" will be SIEGES EVEN's sixth album and the first with their new singer, Arno Menses.

As previously reported, SIEGES EVEN — Menses, Oliver Holzwarth (bass), Markus Steffen (guitars) and Alex Holzwarth (drums, RHAPSODY) — played a reunion show at the Headway Festival 2004 in Amstelveen, Holland in April alongside WATCHTOWER and several other acts. The band performed a full set of about 100 minutes, including tracks from their first three albums, "Life Cycle", "Steps" and "A Sense of Change", plus two new songs, "Where Our Shadows Sleep" and "The Lonely Views of Condors". In addition, they played the first part of the upcoming epic, "The Art Of Navigating By The Stars". Photos of the occasion can be seen at www.siegeseven.com.

Hey Fang I am Back!!

I was already up to date with Sieges Even. In fact it was me who got them booked at the Headway festival. I am writing with the Dutch singer :)

Thanks for being impatient to talk to me again :)
Its now 4:01 in the morning and we just came back from a fantastic vacantion in Bavaria Germany!!

Talk to you all tomorrow!!

Hawk said:
Its now 4:01 in the morning and we just came back from a fantastic vacantion in Bavaria Germany!!

Welcome back old bird! ;)

He he, I have been taking a holliday. I posted a message that I would be away for a fw days.

We've been to south Germany and it was great!! At the moment I am [still] dead tired. I will post as soon as I have recovered.

Thanks for the homecoming welcome man :)

Hawk said:
Hey Fang I am Back!!

I was already up to date with Sieges Even. In fact it was me who got them booked at the Headway festival. I am writing with the Dutch singer :)

HAWK!!!! Welcome Back Ol Boy! its good to hear you had a Good trip! :D

Hawk said:
Thanks Wyvern!

How are you?
Stiil bald :loco: . So vacation in Bavaria? Women, beer and song? ;) Rest and then post to make up for the lost ones...:D

Welcome "home" again ;)

Hawk said:
So were in Bavaria do you live drillSergeant?
Damn, almost missed this one... I live in some hicktown you probably wouldn't know. But you might know Regensburg. My place is about 20km north. BTW as far as I know I'm not the only one from Bavaria. Isn't AngelWitch73 also from here?