In OUR time of need.

Mare Serenitatis

New Metal Member
May 20, 2007
In the name of argentinian and uruguayan fans (and from other nations, why not?) who are in the verge of commit suicide (or killing somebody) for this... I don't ask, but beg Opeth members and whoever decide this shit... PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, COME TO ARGENTINA, DAMN IT!

sinttulo4va5.jpg

gfgfgfgfjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjeq5.jpg

Thank you very much.

hi Mikael! my name is Diego. I am from Perù!. Please come to Perú! OPETH Under Peruvian Skies.
(espero que me entiendan y no borren esto.)

C'mon Guys.... We all know how the "thing" is... This is your Job. We know that... And you probally think that come to south america would not be profitable... (sorry my english)
But! Guys! This is Passion, This is our way of life... And Opeth is our favourite band... It's so hard to us to go to europe...
So, guys! Please, come to south america, ARGENTINA!!!
Plus! Here you can eat the best fucking meat ever! :heh:

Come to Jersey! we aint had a famous metal band ever play here! (maybe because we are a tiny island of 9x5miles..) but still :headbang:

I would take a wall of bullets to save Opeth!
you should find a nice big world map, find 5 or so random locations (preferably in south- oceanic region :p) and go play some gigs there!

Even if jesus did return, I'd still be more excited by an oceanic opeth gig.

Please do go to South America. 5000 people at a Dark Funeral show in Colombia. 75000 at Rush. Therion wants to go back with full European production.