In Search For I

I thought the guitars were actually pretty crunchy and crisp...huh. I can't really see how anyone could like R2R's production over STYE's?

The song f(r)iend does not sound like slipknot for all those who think so . . . its an in flames version of a classic death/black metal song . . . the deep deep growls are more like the deep deep growls by Dani Filth from Cradle of Filth NOT Corey from Slipknot . . .

end of story The song DOES NOT sound like slipknot

I just downloaded it all...I like it. Some of it sounds nu-metal, but overall, I think most of it is excellent. Even the nu-metal stuff has good choruses. I'll actually buy it--something I definately did NOT expect to be doing with this album (I hated R2R).

Oh, and aye with the Nordstrom thing.

borders and shading, in search for I, and touch of red are by far my favorite songs on the album (yes i have it and the hint is bit torrent)

i'm listening to F(r)iend right now and it sounds fucking awesome, and Dead Alone is fucking awesome too... This album fucking rules man.
Dead Alone sounds like Greenday or Fallout Boy. Especially the intro haha poppish drum beats with funky guitar effect. In Flames just suck major balls, from R2R till this day. Clayman was good untill they turned it into another R2R song.

Dead Alone sounds like Greenday or Fallout Boy. Especially the intro haha poppish drum beats with funky guitar effect. In Flames just suck major balls, from R2R till this day. Clayman was good untill they turned it into another R2R song.

then why are u posting if they suck so much? go back to worshipping whoracle and emailing anders asking him to go back to their old sound.