In the heat of the night

borissikic

Mar 17, 2002
Visit site
As we now Alexi played in one To/Die/For song. It is "In the heat of the night". On Sinergy site writes that he played "few bends". What is that ?
I guess Alexi played solo, but I don't know for the rest of the song ?! What do you guys think ?

Boris, I also heard that he just played the solo for this song and I think I heard that there are two versions of this song with different solos (maybe different on the Single version), but I don't know that for sure. However, Alexi doesn't appear in the video for this song. The solo is played by the To/Die/For guitar player (who has also black painted fingernails).

Originally posted by loWildChild
He plays that solo in the single version, men

Well, that's correct and also not correct. You see, the "In the Heat of the Nght" single has the following tracks:

1. In the Heat of the Night (edit)
2. Farewell (edit)
3. In the Heat of the Night

The 3rd track is the one with Alexi playing the second solo. And because "In the Heat of the night" wasn't released on any To/Die/For album, you can't talk about any "album version". It's just the single with two different versions of the song. I bought it when it was released and I know this for sure.

Originally posted by Extendar
And because "In the Heat of the night" wasn't released on any To/Die/For album, you can't talk about any "album version".
Well, that's correct and also not correct. As far as I know this song isn't featured on the Finnish Spinefarm version, but on the Nuclear Blast version as a bonustrack.

Zarok666 wrote: As far as I know this song isn't featured on the Finnish Spinefarm version, but on the Nuclear Blast version as a bonustrack.
Correct. Plus it's also on the Japanese edition by Canyon International along with It's A Sin. Both of them were released before the single.

Originally posted by Zarok666
Well, that's correct and also not correct. As far as I know this song isn't featured on the Finnish Spinefarm version, but on the Nuclear Blast version as a bonustrack.

Well, ok. But as far as I'm concerned, I don't count bonustracks as album songs. Although they sure are album songs in one way, but I just don't think about it that way.