Wanted: Some passionated Bodom fans (especially Finns)

Blastbeast

New Metal Member
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Hello everybody!
I am a huge Bodom fan but unfortunately I don't live in Finland. That means that I don't get all information about my favourite band. I can imagine that COB are very famous there and appear in many Metal magazines and Metal TV shows. I can understand that because most of the finnish Metal fans are proud of these 5 guys. But in the rest of the world I don't get this information and I could die for it. I mean, I want to know EVERYTHING. Every little detail. I found out many things by accident but I know that there are much more. So I ask the finnish people if they could help me. If I look on the finnish board then I see that there is so much more information about COB which I never will know.
I don't mean this stuff which I can find on any cheap COB fanpage like Alexi also plays in Sinergy. I even want the smallest details!

I list you some examples which every Hardcore-Bodom fan must know:

Jaska played a role in a finnish TV show.
Jaska plays in another band called Virtuocity.
Jaska has something to do with Norther. I think he plays drums on one of their shows.
Alexi and Ale did some backing shouts for some Norther songs.
Alexi did a solo for the To/Die/For song "in the heat of the night".
Alexi played on the Nihil album by Impaled Nazarene.
There was a TV show about the lake Bodom which much information.
Warmen did a gig in a finnish Metal TV show. I wanna see it!
and much more...

My goal is a book (!) about COB which features all this stuff. Like the relation between Kimberly Goos and Janne Warman because she sings on his Warmen albums. Ok, the idea with this ultimate fan book probably won't happen but at least I could do a fanpage with such stuff.

COB are the future of finnish Heavy Metal. If you look at the inspired bands (I won't call them clones): Eternal tears of Sorrow, Kalmah, Norther, Ensiferum... But I don't like these bands. They have all the same production and I can't see a really difference between them.

I hope everybody understands my problem and helps me in a way.

Alexi is not playing on Absence Of War Does Not Mean Peace !!!
Only featuring's were Anssi Kippo and mysterious Mistress X.
And Luttinen said on a interview, that because all of that hatemail, he won't ever again ask Alexi to play on their album.
If you have ORIGINAL Absence of... you can READ from BOOKLET who are played in this album.

Alexi has also played in Thy Serpent, a Finnish BM band... and TS's guitarist/songwriter Sami Tenetz was the one who first introduced CoB to the dudes at Spinefarm Records ;)

Also, Janne Warman has done few quite interesting guest appearances... but 'nuff said here, some of them are all over the Net and they can be found (not easily ;) )

Originally posted by loWildChild
oh. sorry, man. i havent the album hehe. but a STUPID spanish magazine said that alexi plays in the last too. (with a interview to the band....)
FUCKIN "ROCK HARD" :-(
¿Que mas quieres de una revista en la que el director es el puto y jodido hijo de la gran puta Mariano Muniesa?
Yo tengo un número en el que ponian en la segunda pagina (seccion de noticias) que Metallica estaba A PUNTO A PUNTO de separse, que solo era cuestion de pocos dias, y lo ponian de un color distinto y tal, para que no pasara desapercibido para el lector. Por supuesto, la noticia era mas falsa que él mismo.
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡COMO ODIO A ESE CABRON!!!!!!!! :(

Originally posted by Arwen
Hay alguien en España que no odie a ese tío? (Su madre y su abuela, quizas :)
Jajajaja :lol:
Sí, y ademas de la madre y la abuela, seguro que Chus de Magö de Oz. Con lo que les ha hecho la pelota a ese grupo, vamos.... como para caerle mal...
Por cierto Arwen, cuanto tiempo....

If I remember correctly, Alexi and Alexander were backing vocals in Norther's cover "Youth Gone Wild" (Which is Skid Row's song)

Warmen did a gig in tv? oh hell! I guess it came from cable tv! And I don't see that f**king cabletv! :cry:

I have heared that CoB was originally band called Inner Death 'r something. It would be great if someone could tell me the truth about their former name.
Yes, the Warmen played a gig in tv a long time ago in Jyrki.
Ahh... while waiting the new album rrrock hard!!

Dethroned,

Se Warmenin "keikka" oli se, ku ne oli Jyrkis vieraina. Niitten kotisivullahan on sieltä kuvia.

(And I know, This is english forum. But there is also spanish in this topic, so why not also finnish?)

Originally posted by loWildChild
alberto tio, quien es el menda ese al que tanto hay que odiar? jejeje, me suena MAZO el nombre pero no caigo.... (no me pegueis...)

A Mariano Muniesa, el periodista (si se puede llamar así) de la Kerrang (es esa no?), que además me parece que es el único , porque casi todos los articulos los firma él. Creo que el año pasado presentó el Piorno...
Arwen