Guest appearances/side projects of COB-members

Necroraven

Nov 21, 2007
As we all know, all COB members except Henkka(?) have been involved in other bands either as full-time members or guests, so what are your favourites?

My choice is got to be Alexi's work in Impaled Nazarene, the hardest and the most extreme band ever come out of Finland! Also funny to note, that Alexi only participated on one album, and still managed to write their most controversial song ever, which (among few other songs) is the reason they've been banned in many countries and their shows canceled many times. Even though Alexi didn't write the lyrics, IIRR Luttinen asked him, what should he write about, and Alexi replied "I don't know, write something about gays." I'm not sure were I read that, might be SOB.

The other favourite might be Alexi's guest solo on To/Die/For's In the Heat of the Night. The band is gay as shit, but the solo is very good and very un-Alexi-like, that's probably why I like it, cool to hear something different sometimes.

And Sinergy is of course pretty cool.

EDIT: Might as well give the links:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QfpOTfB6PA&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Jaska had band with Kristian form Norther called Gashouse Garden or smth like that. They realesed a demo, but I can't find it :/

Jaska had band with Kristian form Norther called Gashouse Garden or smth like that. They realesed a demo, but I can't find it :/

Wasn't their site taken down years ago? All I remember from it was that awful-sounding chick they had for a vocalist.