COB start writing new album

Sleeper is not a woman, she's a girl and she's not contributing, she's transmitting links and info directly from COB (Jaska?) because she has some kind of special treatment. AmIright?

How many women (females +35 years old) like Bodom? 0-1% of fans.

Just like Miyamoto Musashi never lost a sword fight, Joonas never lost an argument, so think before you start one! Well I do lose sometimes, but even then I think I won, so.

You are delusional. We're not going to argue on here how old Sleeper is, since you seem to have no clue. But she's worked her butt off to follow Bodom and shared news (and translated interviews, because amongst other things she did she learnt finnish because of them) with us, stuff that she didn't get because she gets special treatment, but beause she really enjoys the band and tries to follow them as much as possible. While you claim to be the ultimate fan and to know it all, she actually does real shit and share real stuff, not just random bullshit that you try to pass as fact.

You never lost an argument? Do you stick your head in the ground when you don't like what we write and call that winning? Cos otherwise I seriously don't know where you get that stupid idea that you've ever "won" an argument in here :lol::lol::lol:

I've had personal contacts with everyone in Bodom except Alexander and Jaska. I don't even want to get to the "inside" because I want to maintain my freedom of voice. It's crucial for COB also that I can express what I really think about their art. In fact I couldn't even attend a COB fan meeting without facing a bunch of greasy-haired metal dudes who wanna go all tekken on me.

Oh and I'm sure Sleeper had a hard crush on Alexi. ;) We're just obsessed with different things.

I've had personal contacts with everyone in Bodom except Alexander and Jaska. I don't even want to get to the "inside" because I want to maintain my freedom of voice. It's crucial for COB also that I can express what I really think about their art. In fact I couldn't even attend a COB fan meeting without facing a bunch of greasy-haired metal dudes who wanna go all tekken on me.

Oh and I'm sure Sleeper had a hard crush on Alexi. ;) We're just obsessed with different things.

you sound like a man who got turned down hard by a girl...its probably your mouth that did that.

And im pretty sure u never came within 10 feet of alexi, he hates douchebags like you who are full of themselves

Stop the fucking shitstorms, they don't help anything. Maybe Joonas' posts are retarded, but what's the point of circlejerking it in all the threads?

Maybe Joonas' posts are retarded, but what's the point of circlejerking it in all the threads?

We need to keep the board alive somehow and it's been this way since I joined. Hostile environment is a fun place to be.

If we kept it within the Bodom topic - that'd be somewhat fun, like "this album sucks because blabla, no you suck because that album rocks" but instead it's just about how stupid and deluded Joonas is.

I used to be of the opinion that we should strictly discuss bodom here, but I just gotta say when there is no interesting news it's more fun to shoot shit and troll Joonas back like he's trolling us. Like iPot said and as I far as I remember browsing this forum way back when, this is how the forum has always been. I don't mind it at all, I think the banter is hilarious.

Yeah, this place is brilliant cos' there's no rules on what we talk about here. Someone should make a "Best of COB Forums" thread somewhere here. I'd have a few contributions ready. Even my signature is one of those moments when I was just thinking that this place is awesome. Some other forums where I have accounts they have overly strict moderators and if they start talking about off topic stuff they warn you once before closing the entire thread. Here the only thing they care about is illegal links to the albums.

Yeah, this place is brilliant cos' there's no rules on what we talk about here. Someone should make a "Best of COB Forums" thread somewhere here. I'd have a few contributions ready. Even my signature is one of those moments when I was just thinking that this place is awesome. Some other forums where I have accounts they have overly strict moderators and if they start talking about off topic stuff they warn you once before closing the entire thread. Here the only thing they care about is illegal links to the albums.

Yeah you're definitely right about the mods, so many forums become stale because everything is so squeaky clean, i.e. no shitalking, color commentary that makes this place great. And it's not like this place doesn't have members that produce good content/threads for new fans, too. Just off the top of my head Sleeper with the latest news, Mitch, Arcane, Epi & many more doing really good job with tabs and backing tracks.

For a while you may tolerate my groundless theories, occasionally you may even enjoy them, as a lion tamer hosts a wild lion cub in hopes of big furry hugs. But never forget, eventually shit gets tense and emotions heat up.

Today I was meditating on the beach and came to a realization. Guys, I should've said it before but due to my humbleness I insisted myself to contain it. It was a deep feeling, like a light from the sky. I am the Sense in this supernatural world, a world whose purpose was lost in the chaos of its own creation.

For a while you may tolerate my groundless theories, occasionally you may even enjoy them, as a lion tamer hosts a wild lion cub in hopes of big furry hugs. But never forget, eventually shit gets tense and emotions heat up.

Today I was meditating on the beach and came to a realization. Guys, I should've said it before but due to my humbleness I insisted myself to contain it. It was a deep feeling, like a light from the sky. I am the Sense in this supernatural world, a world whose purpose was lost in the chaos of its own creation.

I really hope you've been trolling since 2005 and this is a massive prank on the forum that you admit to soon with a bunch of crew members filming it in front of COB with Ashton Kutcher...

Holy crap, you are not only delusional (and full of crap), you're so full of yourself.

Your serious talk would do good stand up comedy.

Joonas you are one of the biggest idiots of all time!

I would really like you to stop posting shit asshole.

I have to apologize here, as another thread just brought me back a bit in time. You HAVE indeed had personal contact with Bodom, or at least virtual. Now if that contact was at all positive and/or entitles you to be a pompous self-adoring stuck up ass is a whole other question :lol::lol::lol:

I remember you, you come to this forum sometimes and do nothing but insult me in every post. If it makes you happy, keep doing it, you'll only make yourself look annoying and immature. I can't break your nose from here so I'll just ignore you.

We need to keep the board alive somehow and it's been this way since I joined. Hostile environment is a fun place to be.

Actually it has been this way since I joined too, and that was just a couple of months after Joonas joined. So he got the whole forum against him and his opinions in a matter of weeks.....

Just think of a 14 year old version of Joonas and imagine how annoying that would be!

Just think of a 14 year old version of Joonas and imagine how annoying that would be!
joonas.jpg

Thanks Esa for posting a quote about this image to Hall of Fame thread, I wouldn't have found it without you. And sorry, I'm suffering from a day two aftershock hangover and my photoshopping skills may be shit due to laughing uncontrollably while photoshopping this. :lol: