COB start writing new album

Ah, that legendary jacket. Later it got ripped by thorn bushes when I escaped vicious killers who thought they were vampires. Then it got mauled when landing in rock stairway in a dudeson trick gone horribly wrong, covered in blood and puke. Had some mental issues and bad things were attracting me like a magnet. This was 9-10 years ago when I was a AYDY fag (even had the sticker sewn on the jacket), I could connect with the album tho... those were some dark times. You actually saved the image 'asstard joonas', thanks guy.

Thanks Esa for posting a quote about this image to Hall of Fame thread, I wouldn't have found it without you. And sorry, I'm suffering from a day two aftershock hangover and my photoshopping skills may be shit due to laughing uncontrollably while photoshopping this. :lol:

And you found it. I thought I'd be nice so I left the picture out of said quote :D Nothing wrong with your photoshopping skills.

I remember you, you come to this forum sometimes and do nothing but insult me in every post. If it makes you happy, keep doing it, you'll only make yourself look annoying and immature. I can't break your nose from here so I'll just ignore you.

:lol::lol::lol: you have really bad memory then. Yes, I haven't been around for a while, because you know, there's life outside of the internet too, and there wasn't much to talk about COB wise, but if you were to really remember you'd remember otherwise, I have been pretty active around here (a quick look at the post could should've saved you the embarrassment of posting that, but hey, I'm nobody to tell you what to do, you're a big nose breaking boy now ;) ).

About the whole nose thing... you could't even if you tried, but thanks for the laughs :lol:

Grow up and start respecting people you don't know, before life teaches you a harsh lesson. Or has it already? I feel like you're just frustrated with yourself and haven't learned to take care of yourself yet because you never embraced a tough challenge.

It definitely is :lol:
Joonas against the world... :lol: For some reason I have to give congrats to him. He was and still is the most disliked person this forum has ever seen, but he still stays. He went through thousands of flame wars, got offended even more by every person here for a billion times, but he get up again and again. He was told an asshole and the biggest idiot of all time by a band member but he doesn't care. He's telling us facts, things, trees, lakes and atmosphere about COB songs, albums and their band members nobody would have ever thought of and even if more than 95% of it is totally bullshit, he still continuous trying to tell us that an album color says everything about an album itself. We got him to leave this forum for a while in a vote but he came back and continuous trolling us.

I have to admit:

297576c6.gif

^If you say so ;)

Grow up and start respecting people you don't know, before life teaches you a harsh lesson. Or has it already? I feel like you're just frustrated with yourself and haven't learned to take care of yourself yet because you never embraced a tough challenge.

Are you listening to yourself? Your history on this forum is treating everyone as if you're the only one with a shrewd of actual knowledge on Bodom, fighting virtually everybody (even one of your so called heroes in Janne), yet you come back with that sentence? I am not the first nor will I be the last to tell you this, but you'd do yourself a favour by looking yourself in the mirror. Or not, again, this is the internet, what do you care aboutwhat I or anybody else has to say.

You're talking about my past, you have no idea how much I've changed since then. Don't think I'm defending who I was back in 2008, I'm not the same human being anymore. :lol: I was an angry alcoholic with pride, since I've looked very deep in the mirror, become humble and even became fully sober 4 years ago and a health enthusiast, I've improved on many levels and achieved things both in hobbies and career. I've had to face my shadow to find my true weaknesses and true talents. I'm a sunny person these days, which is why your negativity feels absurd.

You come in here all full of rage, assuming bad things about me and then claiming you'll beat me in a street fight? Nice one, cool intro... you bang the doors open and shout "what's up everybody, damn you suck, I fuck you and you and you up, you're ridiculous!" then slap your own naked ass and call everybody a whore before vomiting on the table. What the hell, my pals? Chill the fuck down and learn to relax. I'm here to discuss Bodom.

And you tell me to look in the mirror?

^What the fuck are you on? :lol: There's been no rage, I haven't assumed shit (other than the usual, as in you beliving yourself to be above the rest as a Bodom fan), and all I did was ANSWER to your claim that you'd break my nose. Also, you couldn't choose anything else other than "my pals", really? And I am the crazy, insult spitting one who needs to relax ;)

Oh, and last but not least, remember the reason I posted again in the first place: your beyond bullshit claim that there's no women COB fans ;) That is discussing Bodom, and is doing so in a very sexist and utterly blind way, so, again, take a chill pill, or not.

You're assuming things about me, just like you're assuming I couldn't break your nose. And what's insulting about 'my pals'? Are you racist? And me claiming only 0-1% of Bodom fans are over 35 year old women wasn't sexist, it was my assumption. I just find it funny and weird when people don't like someone's face or have a problem with their attitude and then assume they can act however they please, like Hitler. I have nothing against anybody unless they come at me with unfounded insults. If you don't like me then leave me alone? I'm just waiting for the new COB album, and still post here because I'm obsessed about new Bodom and find it interesting. We don't have to shake hands but we don't have to fight either, unless you insist or keep pushing me. We can take it out if you want, maybe arrange an online Tekken match and sort this out.

HoF material :D You can say nigga if you're with good friends and even then you have to ask for permission if you're white. You don't ever say my pals, that's very racist.

^Exactly my thoughts.

You're assuming things about me, just like you're assuming I couldn't break your nose. And what's insulting about 'my pals'? Are you racist? And me claiming only 0-1% of Bodom fans are over 35 year old women wasn't sexist, it was my assumption. I just find it funny and weird when people don't like someone's face or have a problem with their attitude and then assume they can act however they please, like Hitler. I have nothing against anybody unless they come at me with unfounded insults. If you don't like me then leave me alone? I'm just waiting for the new COB album, and still post here because I'm obsessed about new Bodom and find it interesting. We don't have to shake hands but we don't have to fight either, unless you insist or keep pushing me. We can take it out if you want, maybe arrange an online Tekken match and sort this out.

That you said (and you said it, not me) that there are no women Bodom fans (and went on to dismiss Sleeper as some sort of Alexi-obsessed fangirl instead of a greatly contributing member) is not an assumption.
Stating you've virtually argued with the whole board is also not an assumption.
Telling you to reread what I wrote because you apparently got things that weren't at all in there isn't an assumption.

And no, I'm no racist, quite the opposite, therefore my question, and as you see I'm not the only one who thinks "my pals" is actually racist.

I have never had particular interest in picking a fight with you, just found what you said about women Bodom fans insulting (no, I am not a woman, nor that it should matter) and found that you had gone too far with that. It escalated because you tried to defend yourself instead of just assuming you may have made a mistake and letting it go. We all do, mine was thinking you might actually consider it, you apparently won't so that's the last I'm answering. Hopefully at least you get from it that you should reffrain from using "my pals". It's back to waiting for the Bodom album for me.