In the Wake of Poseidon

shivering corpse

Ty Cobbb
Sep 20, 2002
smileville
www.geocities.com
Ok, I got King Crimson-In the Wake of Poseidon, and I think it's really great. This has to be a highly underrated album. I never hear anything about it. Sure, it's similar to the debut, but there are they also made some improvements. Cadence and Cascade and the title track are two of the best songs I've heard. They put their hands up my asshole and rip shit out.

Many parts of it blatantly rip off In The Court, such as In Teh Wake...

However, In The Wake of Poiseidon (the song) is still AWESOME despite its clone nature, very emotional and epic with a cool tune. Pictures of a City is similar to Schizoid Man, but also friendlier, nicer and pretty good. Cat Food is one of the coolest and most enjoyble chillout tracks of all time.

Its definately a great album but also definately a case of a band worshipping at its own altar.

I find this album very good, I really like it, though not as much as I like Red and In the court.
and I believe Lizard is their most underrated album, and i really can't understand why.

and Happy With What You Have To Be sux.

That's my favourite kind of KC style.. the In The Court and In The Wake albums... that's how I like them sounding.. secondly comes Red..

btw.. anything else that follows the same? I can't really listen that much to crazy shit like Discipline and such...