In this thread we all talk about our thoughts, dreams etc...

My thoughts? I'm tired of this rat race for the almighty dollar. Tired of American society as a whole, but my ignorance of foreign languages prevents me from moving to Finland. It's not such a bad place to be, but I don't want to be here. I have a simple dream.. to travel the world by any means possible learning everything I can about cultures.

Oh, and I want a voucher for free beer at any pub I stop at. :p

Sonnenritter said:
Tired of American society as a whole, but my ignorance of foreign languages prevents me from moving to Finland.
Haha, as if you needed to speak finnish in Finland :p
All you need is "Mä oon Karhu, vrum vrum!" and "Apara perkele!" and everyone will buy you beers and drink happily with you ever after :D

If I were to move out of the states, Finland would be my choice as well. I've met/seen a lot of people online over the years, and I've met a lot of assholes from across the globe, but I can't remember a single Finn who wasn't just down-to-earth and cool as hell.

I wish I could speak the language as well. Aside from English I know a small amount of Spanish, that's it. Tried Swedish once but gave up. Language is too hard to learn from a book. You gotta have a fluent/native's help to really understand it. I'd like to learn some other languages...

Sonnenritter said:
My thoughts? I'm tired of this rat race for the almighty dollar. Tired of American society as a whole, but my ignorance of foreign languages prevents me from moving to Finland. It's not such a bad place to be, but I don't want to be here. I have a simple dream.. to travel the world by any means possible learning everything I can about cultures.

Oh, and I want a voucher for free beer at any pub I stop at. :p

Here YOU can learn finnish!!! :wave:
Farmakon - "Learn finnish thread"

BasilisK 3 7 77 said:
My dream is to marry Idari's friend and live happily ever after.
:lol: oh dear. Sorry to wreck your dreams, but if you knew her you wouldn't say that :p

IconOfSin said:
but on the bright side of things, my cat came back home :headbang:
Awww, yay! :) The one your dad wanted to get rid of? What did you say to him to make him change his mind?¨

And nope, there haven't been any pics of my friend, sorry :p

idari said:
Awww, yay! :) The one your dad wanted to get rid of? What did you say to him to make him change his mind?¨

And nope, there haven't been any pics of my friend, sorry :p
hehe no it was my other one, he likes to rip a hole in our screen window and run off for a few days :lol: and comes back scrawny and hungry, one time he ran away for a month lol
my other one is still here, my dad gave up trying to get rid of him, so go me :)

I wish....

I wish....

I wish....

I wish I had an angel
For one moment of love
I wish I had your angel
Your Virgin Mary undone
I`m in love with my lust
Burning angelwings to dust
I wish I had your angel tonight

:D

The_Evil_Gentleman said: