Incantation in Australia

entersix

Dec 29, 2001
Sydney
www.entersix.com
Hey guys!

I was just informed tonight by a very reliable source that Incantation will most likely be here in June 2003 doing a full tour of East Coast from QLD to SA including some major towns as well

I just want to know your opinion about it and which supporting Aussie acts you would like to see on this tour

There is a group of people involved in it. They just asked to me to get a feedback from you guys to find out what you think about it. Negotiations are still underway and nothing has been signed yet. Basically, it's the first time they are dealing with international band and they don't want to have another Dark Funeral situation.

Incantation?? serious
that would be fucking cool to see them come out
ey tim maybe dungeon should support them ;) :lol:

And the latest news on Incantation tour is that the band may be doing a 3 week long tour playing as many as 14 shows accross East Coast. I'll keep you posted once I'll know more

From what I've been told, they want to spend some time holidaying here and want to see as much of Australia as possible so maybe 14 shows is what they want to do. I'll keep you posted once I get some more info

Originally posted by Lord Tim
Yeah right! Ha, what next? We'll be supporting Mayhem or something! :rolleyes: ;) :lol: :lol:

haha imagine that, a power metal band supporting mayhem..id like to see that...No i really would, i shoulda come up for it :(

if they wanna see as much of Australia as possible maybe they should do a show in Perth, hoho, we'll bring a better crowd that shitty little suburbia shows over east...don't you think 14 shows is a bit too much to leave us out? :)