Incantation in Australia

I"ve never heard incanation.. just heard of. However I"m sure I will love them as I love brutal death metal!! What are some songs/albums by them you ppl reccomend?

nah get their earlier stuff

their best work imho is "mortal throne of nazarene", but even better is the rough mix of the same album, known as "upon the throne of apocalypse". it has some very dark, mid to slow paced sections mixed in that work very well indeed, as they were listening to unhealthy amounts of the almighty dISEMBOWELMENT at the time. Dont get me wrong though, there are plenty of blasts. The vocals are fucking monstrous, probably the lowest growls ever. Drumming is fantastic. The songwriting couldnt be better, every single song stands out on this release, and this, for me, is a true test of an all time classic.

Many traditionalists would say that their first album, Onwards to Golgotha, is the album to get. Its rawer, uglier, and faster than the above, and the songwriting is almost as good.

Ive listened to most of their albums, and they are all good, but the above two are widely hailed as their "classics".