Incubator Promopic

LSD-Studio

HCAF crusher
Jul 2, 2006
Germany
www.lsd-tonstudio.de
after the session was done and everything paid we had to fire the bassplayer....
because we were in a hurry doing it again was not an option, so our singer just photoshopped the new bassplayer in...tell me what you think:

l_712d1faa7e5131de314192f3fdd8fbb8.jpg

Umm...this is a joke, right? I mean, the neck lines sync up an all, but the skin tones are laughably different

Umm...this is a joke, right? I mean, the neck lines sync up an all, but the skin tones are laughably different

that's actually desired....it's not that we just replaced the head, lol...the old bassist was standing behind us all (to the right of that gutarneck)..
the guy in the front (new bassplayer) is actually completely photoshopped in there..so it's his own body etc..the guy that did it just decided to go with a different head-color as akind of focus or so...

that's actually desired....it's not that we just replaced the head, lol...the old bassist was standing behind us all (to the right of that gutarneck)..
the guy in the front (new bassplayer) is actually completely photoshopped in there..so it's his own body etc..the guy that did it just decided to go with a different head-color as akind of focus or so...

In that case, it's actually really really impressive, good job! Though I must strongly suggest that his facial color be made to match his body (especially cuz he's the goddamn bassist, he doesn't need any more attention drawn to him, and it's bad enough that he's up front! :heh:)

Lasse, ironic thing is had you just said "Here's a new promo pic!" without mentioning it was photoshopped, everyone woulda been "OMG! AWESOME!" :loco: