Small Band bio for myspace - grammatical correction needed;)

Oh man...I seriously had no intentions of that being posted on MySpace. Haha! That's incredible. Thanks guys!

I think it's better in context of the original (you get more jokes), but I'm glad you found it good enough to use anyway. Feel free to use Spioraid from the Andy Sneap forum or something. I'm not on MySpace so there's really nothing to link back to.

Other than that, knock yourself out bro. :D Happy you thought so much of it.

Oh man...I seriously had no intentions of that being posted on MySpace. Haha! That's incredible. Thanks guys!

I think it's better in context of the original (you get more jokes), but I'm glad you found it good enough to use anyway. Feel free to use Spioraid from the Andy Sneap forum or something. I'm not on MySpace so there's really nothing to link back to.

Other than that, knock yourself out bro. :D Happy you thought so much of it.

It´s so funny, I laughed off my ass. We don´t take ourself that serious, so it´s okay. Weird things = Attention.

I don´t understand the whole text perfectly, but the most parts are funny as hell! I changed "The Müll" to "The Müller" :) I don´t know, if there are some other hidden possible "damaging insults". I don´t wanna get lynched by our italian butcher..haha. Let me know.

The original & serious(great written)text by Gavin I have added to my blog and I gave you both credits for that.

HAHA! Score. That's great dude...glad you liked it.

And props to Gavin for providing a decent translation for me to pick apart and abuse! Comedians can't live without you bro.