Independance Day Thread?

DarkNoise

Grotesque Butchery Rabbit
Where the hell is it?

Happy 4th of July all you Americans! and a one day belated happy Canada day to all you cheeseheads!

Today I resolve to stay drunk all day long (been that way since noon, it is now 1:30pm).

And I still have almost half a bottle of 151, half a bottle of Crown Reserve, and half a bottle of Mailbu Rum.

DarkNoise said:
Happy 4th of July all you Americans! and a one day belated happy Canada day to all you cheeseheads!

uh... hey meathead, Canada Day is the 1st. My birthday is the 3rd. I know I'm great and all, but common.

large_news60310_41258.jpg

trying to find a fucking open chinese restaruant. why the fuck are they closed? its a round-eye holiday, they should be open goddamnit.

becuase all the crackers closed their businesses down, so the slants have a chance to make ALL the profit! what are they thinking?

I've said for YEARS, all we had to do was give you a seat in government, and WHAM, we'd still be milking the east coast for taxes and exporting 1970s technology to the native americans.

DarkNoise said:
fuckin a' right Wolfy!

And as long as you're having beer Blood, that's good enough.

And at least I remembered Canada's independance day... like good american??
wait wait, so canada day is about independance too? I thought we just felt we had to have our own day :confused: