Independance Day Thread?

derek said:
I've said for YEARS, all we had to do was give you a seat in government, and WHAM, we'd still be milking the east coast for taxes and exporting 1970s technology to the native americans.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wait... WE? You're fucking Scottish mate. Get some balls and fight the English like we did.

I think I will grill some burgers, play some Counterstrike, indulge in some marijuana, play my bass, maybe watch a movie, then pass out.

I'M SO MUCH FUN!

Wolftribe said:
Actually they did a long time ago. They lost though.

I of course meant for them to actually succeed at it. War isn't like a spelling bee - you don't get a ribbon for coming in second place. You get raped, pillaged, beaten, taxed, fined, and raped again. All of this takes place without any kind of lube - not even wesson oil.

Bah..I didn't do much today.
I decided to quit petco, Justin left for Ukiah, I nibbled crappy food, and sat on a hill and watched hippieville and the surrounding area explode.
Haha. I found this nice spot on a fence where I could see everything going off within an 8 mile radius...it was pretty cool....until I noticed this guy in his car. He was parked right behind me (I was in the corner of a parkinglot), and I thought the car was empty...until I turned around and noticed him doing something (there was noone else in the car, so yea..he was going solo). :ill:
I climed the other direction, and he sped off. creeeepy.

Err..yeah...fireworks are very much legal here, and I felt like I was walking through a warzone. Once it got dark, the smoke made it hard to see any of the pretty ones.

We ah...won. Scottish freedom was won on the end of a sword, over 800yrs ago. Sadly we bought into the BS of a United Kingdom and then let ourselves be owned for 400yrs.

FretsAflame said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wait... WE? You're fucking Scottish mate. Get some balls and fight the English like we did.

At said point, you WERE English. Ya'll just got pissed cause you were being taxed.

derek said:
We ah...won. Scottish freedom was won on the end of a sword, over 800yrs ago. Sadly we bought into the BS of a United Kingdom and then let ourselves be owned for 400yrs.

Omfg nobody gets my sarcasm :( :lol:

FretsAflame said:
Omfg nobody gets my sarcasm :( :lol:

No, I got it BUT there are a few topics where I'm gonna answer seriously anyways, just so folks frickin' know.

Topics such as:

1-The English.
2-Cookies.
3-The party in my pants.

the 4th of july this year was so ridiculously unspecial. the only special part was we didn't have to have an evening jam session and people sat outside in drum circles watchingthe fireworks which,for san diego i'd assume were really weak. also we got to eat real burgers instead of the cafeteria food of death.