indian metal!

Jun 19, 2002
INDIA
Visit site
the indian metal scene is really undergoing some radical chages...and suddenly lotsa bands seem to be spawing around for good.

am pretty sure headbangers here must not hve witnessed the onslaught of the unholy indian metallers.

some bands which kicks ass are:
demonic resurrection(black metal)
reptillian death(black/death)
conflicting theories(grind)
intestinal butchery(grind)
dying embrace(grind)
disembodied corpse(death metal)
blaspheme(gore grind)
fate(black)
morticide(death)

support indian metal!!!!

The only cool stuff I have ever heard with indians (in metal) are Sepultura - "Roots", but I really like the principles and got´s to check out the bands above...

thats what i thought!!! ..

hey sigil ,, okay,, its not easy to come by indian metal over here in england, so can you give us some clue how to get to hear it .. or maybe you could get one of the bands / labels to get in touch with me ,,

on my website, we can put up band profiles, do reviews, add and trade links and banners for sites, so hopefully that would be good support for them, so tell them to email me .. tangaroa@rawnerve.freeserve.co.uk and maybe if they were able to send cds over as well for review ..

sounds interesting .. :)

Originally posted by arcova
can someone name an indian metal band??? i've never heard of none:Smokin: :Smokin:
demonic resurrection(black metal)
reptillian death(black/death)
conflicting theories(grind)
intestinal butchery(grind)
dying embrace(grind)
disembodied corpse(death metal)
blaspheme(gore grind)
fate(black)
morticide(death)

:p:lol:

to paul,

firstly let me thank you for the support.
secondly i dont forget what i post.....it is just that i dont come here very often.
i will talk to few band members and ask their opinion...that kind of exposure will do good for them.also CD's of 'demonic resurrection'....'conflicting theories'...and 'dying embrace' are in underground circuation in germany,austria,holland,brazil and the whole of south east asia.there were limited edition only.if you u really try hard u might find them in circulation in england also.

i am pained at the ignorance of the members here in this forum....metalheads seem to be totally immune and post crap....like thhe dude who said 'sepultura' is from india!!!!!u seem to bit more on the saner side.....

enywayz ignorance is bliss....

again thanks for the support....

to all the members of ultimate metal,

the bands mentioned above are actually names of bands from INDIA.....a sub-continent from ASIA(for the ignorant many!!).
not to be confused with native indian metal or like wise.

INDIAn metal rules \m/

hey there sigil ,, thanks for the explanation about the bands .. and if you want to pass on the following link to them ,, im sure it will be a lot of help to them ..

http://www.rawnervepromotions.co.uk/html/promote.htm

this link can get them band profiles, weblinks, trades, and possibly some reviews if they were able to CD's along this way.. so i guess if all or most of them agreed to submitting profiles and links, then it would be good exposure for Indian metal all round .. see what you can do, my friend, and hopefully talk soon ...

if you want to get them to check out that link, or email me at
tangaroa@rawnerve.freeserve.co.uk and i can let them know about it :) .. take care mate

the problem which the indian bands are currently facing is that there no record label as such to sign them.
whatever original compositions made by them are only played in live sets....not much recordind done yet.
but things are looking bright these days and there is a maverick label called throatlatch willing to sopport indian metal music.
there is hardly any market for metal ...so really cannot blame the other labels.

support indian metal!

I took some time to try and discover Metal bands from India and most of the time they were hard rock bands that called themselves Metal.

Then when I have found a few cool bands and open up communication with them they never respond. I guess they would get a better chance at a record deal if they actually cared to keep contacts outside of India.