Indiana Frickin Jones

Super Mahrio

Deeply Horrible Person
Apr 30, 2003
Muspelheim
Visit site
well so..i get a call from my friend Brandon saying "Hey wanna go to the Midnight premiere of the new Indy movie?" I cant since my moms mom is in the hospital and they went out for the night and i gotta stay by the phone..(plus i dont wanna be out that late fighting a crowd of bloated geeks and teenagers that werent even alive when the movies came out)
what would you have done?

:lol:

The midnight shows are always a mess. Tonnes of fanboys and you can never really settle and enjoy the movie. As a rule I like going to cinemas when it's quiet.

Dear Advertisers, I am disgusted with the way old people are depicted on television. We are not all vibrant, fun loving sex maniacs. Many of us are bitter, resentful individuals who remember the good old days when entertainment was bland and inoffensive. The following is a list of words I never want to hear on television again. Number one: bra. Number two: horny. Number three: family jewels.

New Batman is July 2nd or 3rd. Somewhere near my birthday, anyway.

The Indiana Jones archaeology special on the History Channel last weekend was pretty good. All those guys running around the desert trying to find the Ark of the Covenant. Do you think they'd recognize the real thing if they came upon it? I mean, all we have to go by are descriptions in that ancient Book so many (of you) despise.

ahaha

;)

The Indiana Jones archaeology special on the History Channel last weekend was pretty good. All those guys running around the desert trying to find the Ark of the Covenant. Do you think they'd recognize the real thing if they came upon it? I mean, all we have to go by are descriptions in that ancient Book so many (of you) despise.

ahaha

;)

I wanted to watch that one, but missed it for the Crystal Skull special on SciFi, which I think actually left me with a feeling of losing knowledge rather than gaining any.