Industrial/Black metal bands

Well Reighn of Erebus have nothing to do with Industrial (they are an incredibly raw blastbeat based BM band, very good tho).

I know they are reviled by most of the Metal Community but what about...And Oceans, I'm not expert enough with electronic music to know the difference between industrial and the other kinds but ...AO's AM GOD has a lot of electronic sounds to it and Cypher is one dark fucking album (and absoultely superb too). Also Tidfall have been mentioned with Industrial BM more than once.

oh and a slightly less Industrial IBM band is Blacklodge from France, very weird and trippy tho'

Strommoussheld aren't really BM but they are still one of the best bands about that are using electronics and I thouroughly agree with any reccomendations for them.

Void - Posthuman was definitely the premiere industrial/bm album of last year.

If you're looking for some real industrial and im not talking about the spooky kids club music like skinny puppy and VAC try out www.coldmeat.se

Hey you all guys, if you really want to try the best black industrial metal you´ve ever heard try Cynicon, I´ve got the CD, if you want I can send you the mp3 tracks or try www.cynicon.com to check the samples

xenomorphgangrel said:
Hey you all guys, if you really want to try the best black industrial metal you´ve ever heard try Cynicon, I´ve got the CD, if you want I can send you the <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=mp3&v=56">mp3</a> tracks or try www.cynicon.com to check the samples

not bad
but also has nothing to do with industrial, maybe thhe sound... but just a bit

I just waiting only diabolicum's album and Dodhesimsgard :) this year will be fully of industrial metal I think :D :headbang:
next year The Axis of Perdition and many more :hotjump:

what do you think about PLASMA POOL?!
it's impossible to find the last album but sound's good!!!
it's fantastic to play a comodor's game with this tracks :D

blackfluid said:
I just waiting only diabolicum's album and Dodhesimsgard :) this year will be fully of industrial metal I think :D :headbang:
next year The Axis of Perdition and many more :hotjump:

i'm looking forwarded for diabolicum album!

when should it be released?

blackfluid said:
I think during the spring period. :OMG:
how are you?! It's long <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=56">time</a>, what abour your musical project?! :headbang:

actually it's going very very well, thank you

working on the demo right now, and soon getting into the studio, it's very hard because we living in different countries but i belive soon it will be ready

rotten_doll said:
i was just woner if someone know bands style aborym - kali yuga bizarre?
it will be really helpful...

I think Aborym have moved onto greater pastures since that record....but in terms of industrial black metal, Aborym's last, as well as Dodhemsgard's 666 International have pretty much stepped all over these other so called groups practicing similair styles. I don't really consider Axis of Perdition industrial blackmetal really, I think stylistically they are more extreme black metal, perhaps philosophically more industrial. I wait for the next Diabolicum record though, because I have a feeling it will be much better than the last record which I never purchased,but only listened to. But this topic also concerns what style of industrial should clash with black metal to achieve the right result. I know some people that consider The Kovenant to be industrial, and I think that is very amusing and naive. Maybe if a band could produce something like a dirty black metal hybrid meeting Throbbing Gristle or early Einsturzende Neubauten. That would really make my day,yes indeed.....

I almost forgot to mention this. Choronzon started out playing a strange kind of black metal many years ago on Samoth's Nocturnal Art label. It didn't sell well, and the man behind it, P. Emerson Willams, dropped out of sight for a while. But he's been busy in the past few years, and has released acouple records through his own studio/label. The record I have that I really dig is called Psychosis Ex Machina. It's still rooted in a black metal/punkish sound, but its very industrialized and layered with numerous sounds,noises and effects. I haven't heard anything quite like it, but it takes a few spins to really appreciate. I recommend this record to anyone insterested in strange hybrids of metal,industrial, and noise.