Infobia

Eagle

Raging Heathen!
Sep 10, 2002
Northern Shores Of The Humber
Visit site
For something a little different how about trying to get back Infobia.

Most people missed them last year because of the delay of the opening of the doors. I know that generally it's not a good thing to have a band playing at consecutive events, but due to last year's circumstances I'd like to see them back.

www.infobia.co.uk

Sounding like the bastard offspring of Anthrax and Queensryche!

Here here -Well said Eagle. take a look at these posts from the Infobia message board. Youre not the only one who would like to see Infobia back at Bloodstock!!

Sorry chaps, I missed your gig at bloodstock... outside listening in, but making up for it by playing a couple of your tracks on my radio 'Oldboys' which you can find here if u want have" a look.
www.rock3.co.uk

great music, @#%$ powerful vocals

AlbyRaunch
ezOP
(1/27/03 2:13:11 am)
Reply Re: Bloodstock
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry you missed us at Bloodstock, you weren't alone though. We've had a load of people who wanted to see us but didn't get in early enough.

Anyway, thanks for playing us on your station (Oldboys? what are ya tryin' to say like??) hopefully we'll be playing near you sometime during 2003

Glyn
(2/16/03 4:37:55 pm)
Reply BLOODSTOCK 03
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This year's bloodstock looks so far pretty impressive too!

Thus far confimed:
NIGHTWISH
PARADISE LOST
HAMMERFALL
MASTERPLAN
BLAZE
DRAGONFORCE
POWER QUEST
BIOMECHANICAL
FULC
BATES MOTEL
MERCURY RAIN (providing they get their new album out)

It's over 2 days this year and there's still 7 more bands to be named!

AlbyRaunch
ezOP
(2/17/03 10:12:13 pm)
Reply Re: BLOODSTOCK 03
Yeah, this year's line-up looks great so far.

But I can think of a band that would make it even better
=======================
\m/Bring back Headbanging\m/

Visit infobia.co.uk
For up-to-date news about Infobia

sherryfox
(2/18/03 7:40:01 pm)
Reply | Edit Re: BLOODSTOCK 03
*dreams* if only ,if only if only. maybe next year!!

Glyn
(2/20/03 11:20:46 pm)
Seeing as they @#%$ up by not opening the doors quick enough a lot of people missed your set. I wonder if some wise person should start a thread off on Bloodstock's forum!

AlbyRaunch
ezOP
(2/22/03 4:34:33 pm)
I must have had 50+ Emails from people who missed our set and wanted to see us. Even some of the people we took in the minibus didn't get in the venue in time.

I still think we had a healthy crowd considering the time we went on, we seemed to get more punters than Twelvepointhead anyway.

You're right, Glyn. There are some wise people on the Bloodstock board, I can imagine that one of them will start a thread about this hehe

Vince has told us that we won't be on this year tho'

Oh well, maybe next year?

;) ;)