284 days to go!

I'm not accusing them of being bad musicaly, I just refuse tobuy any band with a Christian theme, as with any band with a Nazi theme. Its just the Irony of them playing with RC and Decapitated (tho' apparently RC are fuming about it, something CM has forced them into).

Rotting Christ at BS04 would be ace tho', as would Decapitated (their new album sounds amazing BTW)

Slev said:
OK.
Sat
Main:
Voivod
Children Of Bodom
Balance of Power
Alchemist
Grand Magus
Infobia
Edenbridge
You know, I hadn't thought of having Alchemist play Bloodstock until now. I imagine it'd be far too expensive, considering the distance they'd be coming, but i's a nice thought. :)

I've seen them before anyway. :p

Actualy speaking of Funeris Nocturnum, it'd be great to get them and Swallow The Sun, which has half of FN's current line up in it. and to make things even better, they are completely different (being a Death-doom Band whilst FN are Black Metal)

How about Mithras, they seem to be doing well for themselves

Catharsis said:
You know, I hadn't thought of having Alchemist play Bloodstock until now. I imagine it'd be far too expensive, considering the distance they'd be coming, but i's a nice thought. :)

I've seen them before anyway. :p

Yeah, that's the only drawback in reality.

But since this is fantasy :Spin:

certainly not a bad thing in my opinion but hey, good luck to them in whatever they do, just keep them away from my metal!

SCARLET BULLET LAKE! SCARLET BULLET LAKE! SCARLET BULLET LAKE! SCARLET BULLET LAKE! really....uk (bolton) band....VERY highly acclaimed an get better every time i see em. very proffessional....shouldve supported ninedenine in bolton on friday but ninedenine pulled out....SBL headlined instead and blew everyone away. damn good. vince, u know it makes sense....

I was talking to Dream Thief today about when he went last year and i didnt due to lack of cash!!! but i for sure will be making an apperance this year for definate!!!!

Id love to see ensiferum play bloodstock as I think they would go down like a storm!!!! :D