134 days to go ...

I know that I ought to buy & support UK mags, but for some reason I seem to have a lifelong subscription to Terrorizer since we were on a cover CD back in March 01 They're still sending me the damn things... (not that I'm complaining).

These days The web is where it's happening tho' surely ?

I always check out good sites like:
'Metal-Rules' 'metalreviews', 'Live4metal', 'blabbermouth' for all the latest.

Don't get me wrong, it's nice to have good mags, and read the articles and cover CDs etc, but I discovered loads of good bands from Metalreviews alone...

Hands up who remembers the bad-old pre-web days (the dark ages) ? Things were a bit different then...

if you want extreme, then get there early on saturday for BUMSNOGGER
only been going for 12 months, started as a joke, but are already turning into a fine nasty, drunken and obnoxious dual-vocal stoner/doom/sludge/hardcore/punk/metal/grind mishmash

yeah, i reckon mistress should play. a crate of lager and a jar of pickled onions would secure their services

www.bumsnogger.co.uk

Freebie CD's rule, the list of bands I've discovered through Terrorizer cover mounts is phenomenal, hell I got into extream metal through a Decapitated song on a Kerrang! freebie(before I realised how much of a bloated Corpret Whore Kerching! is)

How about Bedouin for Bloodstock they would fit nicely below Blaze.
Shouldnt Hammerfall be higher up the bill I would have thought they are bigger than both Nightwish and PAradise lost

'5th man down' confirmed for the Friday then... ?

All I can think of is '10th Man Down' by Nightwish.

Looking at their website, I don't think that they're a Nightwish tribute band.

So just one or two slots left on the Saturday then...

C'mon Vince, any clues :)

Eagle said:
I'd have thought 5th Man Down would be more 2nd stage material.

Their website reads like they're playing the 29th... but I agree, they would fit more n the 2nd stage Saturday with FULC / 4WK etc...

Maybe it's to add a bit more diversity to the Friday ?