Inner Sanctum Review on www.101cd.com

midnightrider

Sep 19, 2004
Saxon are true metal legends alongside the likes of Judas Priest etc and this CD rocks out big time - from the opening track state of Grace, storms off at high speed with blazing drums and great metal guitars. The second track is very different but equally as good and the third track Let Me Feel Your Power has a great rocking vibe, very impressive guitar work as are the vocals and other instruments. Fourth track Red Star Falling is an epic beast with huge and heavy riffing - fantastic stuff. Fifth track I`ve Got To Rock (To Stay Alive) is great rocking track. Sixth track If I Was You is about gun crime - great sound. The seventh track Going Nowhere Fast and is an absolute diamond and should be released as a single sometime! Eighth track Ashes To Ashes and nineth track Empire Rising carry on the great work. The final track Atilla The Hun will have you wanting more. You won`t get tired of this masterpiece - stunning band and this CD scores 10 out of 10 from me and I have heard most bands around. Just buy it now! by Brian