inspiration behind "legend of the Bone Carver"

bonecarver

Mar 6, 2006
Wellsville,NY
www.bonecarver.com
I Found the band and album doing a search ,What a immediate connection I had, I Listened to the cut off the web site, OMG powerful, I need more,lots more. I would like to become a distributor for this album and the bands others. who should I contact? Nightmare?. I am also very interested in hearing what inspired this album and title? could a band memeber contact me personally at my email provided? any help would be deeply appreciated. regards. Jack Brown

bonecarver said:
I Found the band and album doing a search ,What a immediate connection I had, I Listened to the cut off the web site, OMG powerful, I need more,lots more. I would like to become a distributor for this album and the bands others. who should I contact? Nightmare?. I am also very interested in hearing what inspired this album and title? could a band memeber contact me personally at my email provided? any help would be deeply appreciated. regards. Jack Brown

Hi Jack!

Please watch the video interviews on pyramaze.com - I'm teeling a bit about the storyline there.

Michael

Welcome Bone Carver! I see you are my New York neighbor at a mere 20 minutes away. I can point you to a whole new world of music if you want to send me an e-mail...not the crap that's force fed on the radio.
How 'bout that Michael- someone from my neck of the woods! Think we can convert him?? HA HA