Instead of Chalmersrocken - Göteborgskalaset

cappuccino

/me waits few minutes

Hey, why noone smiling at me? :(

Siren (in a room alone :p)

Welcome heroinoyster, make sure you pass by our "I'm new" thread to introduce yourself :)

And our feta cheese loves you too ;)

Siren :)Spam:er)

ehmmmmm, you troll!!!!!!
besides I normally don't eat that, I normally eat fries with an industrial amount of mustard :hotjump:

fv

Originally posted by |ngenius
Why wait? Kill him right now. Do you need some help?

i was just trying to be unnecessarily cruel. :devil:
at the very last before dd is released, while he's sleeping in front of his favourite music store... he will never know what hit him. :)

rahvin. (<-- a clue!)

It's FETA, not fetid and not fetish ;)
Maybe you can find it in supermarkets, but be sure it's greek, otherwise it's not the same :)

rahve - this time i have to correct you. had she meant what you imply, she would have used the plural form. "maybe you can find it in supermarkets, but be sure THEY ARE greek...". since she's using the singular, you have no reason to be picky, this time :tickled:

hyena (al-cool)

Originally posted by hyena
rahve - this time i have to correct you. had she meant what you imply, she would have used the plural form. "maybe you can find it in supermarkets, but be sure THEY ARE greek...". since she's using the singular, you have no reason to be picky, this time :tickled:

hyena (al-cool)

dammit, either i didn't notice and picked a preposterous chance for a pitiful joke or you two agreed on editing the post... :mad:
but wait, i don't see any edit announcement, so i've finally failed. :cry: :cry:

rahvin. (disgruntled bubu immersed in veritas)