Interested in the wrong girl... again?

Anssi

The Journalist
Apr 17, 2001
Finland
Visit site
She´s a friend of mine and we live in the same flat with 10 other people. She´s nice, kind, funny and friendly and likes me but the only problem is that I have my suspections that she´s a lesbian. She´s got a very close female friend (who is also a very nice person) and she rarely talks about her love life, past or present.
I talked about this thing with my closest friend Johanna on saturday in a bar and she felt the same way about her possible sexual identity.

I have felt strange vibrations between us two in recent times, but I´m not sure if it´s just that she´s realized that I might be interested in her and knows she doesn´t feel the same, or is she interested in me too.. Or maybe I´m just imagining.

blablabla... :p

Well anyways, she is such a good friend that I wouldnt wanna mess up this thing by doing the wrong things, so I´ll just take it easy and try to be like before.

10 minutes ago she punched me on the stomach while walking pass..
I´m unharmed. :)

I´m really fucking up today! :mad:

TWICE I have unnoticed left this UM browser (and this topic) on, while my friends have come to talk to me... :eek:

I just wish they didn´t see anything

Originally posted by mr. tokmak
As Clipsy said time will show everything

well that's a point of view... time will tell or show...

but if we are waiting we'll become like the man on your Avavatar mr.tokie and we wont have seen many things...:rolleyes:

"Move the waters." sometimes sounds really cool.:cool:

I love a girl, I don't know if she loves me...I've been thinking she loves me too, as I ot some clues towards that idea, but I'm too scared to ask her. Beer may help yes
Another girl loves me, I think I don't love her...

MAN LIFE SUCKS WHY IS IT ALWAYS SO HARD.

Nah, she isn´t a lesbian, I´m pretty sure of it now.

But still, I don´t think I´m gonna do anything about it, just see how things go.

Or maybe I´ll have to live with her in the same house until may and I wouldn´t want to mess it all up.
I´ve seen it happening to two other people who live in this house and it´s not easy.

It´s easier to be friends and maybe if I find myself sitting in the same bus next year, I´ll go and talk to her. :)
I don´t feel like romance now, I feel damn empty and I´m thinking of filling the emptiness with booze, gigs and studying. :headbang: