Interesting Paragraph...

Reverand Joint Smoker

too much magic bus
Mar 8, 2003
Oscoda, Michigan
Visit site
From Steve's forum...

"Always good to run into friends while you're there, and there were many who I was glad to see! Jeff Loomis made his way over to the BC Rich booth while I was there, but I was in my interview, and missed him, as he had a peformance at the Schecter booth around that time. We eventually found each other at the Krank booth, where naturally, it turned into a photo op for the people there, wanting a pic with the two of us together. I don't think this will lead to any speculation though, at least it shouldn't, especially in lieu of Nevermore's present situation. We are still friends, and I still care about what happens in Jeff's life and support him, as he does me. That is all."

Hopefully one day before I croaketh I too will visit the almighty BC Rich booth.:loco:

Who knows maybe it's Nevermore new track for their next album : Keep Swallowing In A Dead World Blow Your Enemy

this metal compilation cd i bought today had a band that i thought was "dragonlord" on it. i remember reading the positive reviews of that band on here, listened, heard possibly the cheesiest and most homosexual thing i'd ever heard, looked at wmp again and saw that it was dragonLAND

this just teaches me never to listen to anything involving dragons.

Yeah, I have a friend who is fucking hardcore into Dragonland, have to hear them all the time. They're EASILY the worst power metal band of this decade.