Interesting story

Daybreaker

Red, Hot, and Heavy
Jul 6, 2002
San Antonio, TX
Visit site
Last night it was my friends birthday here in San Antonio. He threw a decent party, it was more of a get together than a party only about ten people were there and a few chicks. We went downtown first to the Riverwalk and I ate my bread (I'm not gonna pay 19.95 for some fucking pasta!) and when we came back the celebration started.

Haha, after awhile TMILL (the birthday dude) goes off in his room with a chick and I sneak in Melancholy Beast in the cd player and blast the shit out of it and rock the fuck out in his living room. He comes out like an hour later and hes like "Hey Chief, what was that that you were playing on my stereo?" I told him and he was like "I dont mean to sound gross or anything but your music kept me going alot longer than I thought it would." I laughed and gave him a beer.

Moral if the story Pyramaze = great sex sessions.

Ben

Daybreaker said:
Last night it was my friends birthday here in San Antonio. He threw a decent party, it was more of a get together than a party only about ten people were there and a few chicks. We went downtown first to the Riverwalk and I ate my bread (I'm not gonna pay 19.95 for some fucking pasta!) and when we came back the celebration started.

Haha, after awhile TMILL (the birthday dude) goes off in his room with a chick and I sneak in Melancholy Beast in the cd player and blast the shit out of it and rock the fuck out in his living room. He comes out like an hour later and hes like "Hey Chief, what was that that you were playing on my stereo?" I told him and he was like "I dont mean to sound gross or anything but your music kept me going alot longer than I thought it would." I laughed and gave him a beer.

Ben

that is an interesting story. glad to know we could help out ;) Based on how the new stuff is coming out, i think your buddy will have an even better time banging chicks to it! :Spin:

I havent asked but Im debating whether or not the pulsativeness of the album gave his thrustocity a much needed boost and he turned into a Manowarrior or what or if it just took his mind off the matters at hand long enough to make a lasting impression.

All I can attest to from personal experience is that my boo, Lindsey Lohand ,often gets distracted by the cd as well. tee hee

Daybreaker said:
...thrustocity...Lindsey Lohand...
smile_lol.gif

Daybreaker said:

Ben

Ha ha ha that's an interesting story.

Of course we can change the scenario: Let's say your buddy is "busy" again, but you've run out of beer and he's the only one sober enough to drive. What you do then is throw on some really old Yngwie. He'll be done in three minutes or have a heart-attack trying to keep up. You win either way. You can always get the EMTs to pick you up a cold six on the way when you call 911 if he can't make it to the store due to the latter. :D

Bryant

Bryant said:
Ha ha ha that's an interesting story.

Of course we can change the scenario: Let's say your buddy is "busy" again, but you've run out of beer and he's the only one sober enough to drive. What you do then is throw on some really old Yngwie. He'll be done in three minutes or have a heart-attack trying to keep up. You win either way. You can always get the EMTs to pick you up a cold six on the way when you call 911 if he can't make it to the store due to the latter. :D

Bryant

What the hell hahahahah

Greatest post ever.

Brent

Daybreaker said:
I havent asked but Im debating whether or not the pulsativeness of the album gave his thrustocity a much needed boost and he turned into a Manowarrior or what or if it just took his mind off the matters at hand long enough to make a lasting impression.

All I can attest to from personal experience is that my boo, Lindsey Lohand ,often gets distracted by the cd as well. tee hee