April Fool's shenanigans

Daybreaker

Red, Hot, and Heavy
Jul 6, 2002
San Antonio, TX
Visit site
Well, right now I think the guys are holed up in the studio laying down the metal but I was wondering if anyone out there or even Michael or Jonah are doing any April Fools jokes. I got my truck Vaselined on the door handle bad. Since it was 6 AM and we hadnt really slept (the other Ben had to strip for a bachelorette party) and Kevin just stayed up late, and I myself got kept up cos the people belowe my apt were partying til 5 then the Richard Simmons meets Lee Harvey Oswald roomate of mine rolled in at 5.30 and started taking a damn shower me , Benny and Stout just said fuck it lets go mess with people. The first person we hit up was our friend TMILL and we drove up to his apartment were I stood in the back of my truck in my boxers with a sign that said TMILL I LOVE U!! and started shouting TMILLLLLLLLLLL TIMILLLLLLLL YOU SAID YOUD LOVE ME FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! Other than that we just did some little shit like rubbers on peoples door handles and more Vaseline. Cmon people you know youre doing stuff today too!

Daybreaker said:
Cmon people you know youre doing stuff today too!

Hmmm.... I had a good one played on me. My son was born @ 4:10 AM on 3-31-05. o_O

Koji10minold.jpg

Bryant