Internation project!!

Mashreef

New Metal Member
Jul 5, 2012
Chittagong,Bangladesh
i see a lot of talented guys in this forum work on their own...
so i was thinking if some of the guys are interested to form a new project?...
it would be fucking awesome.. and could bring out masterpiece album or ep
so let me know if anyone is interested?? it would be great to work with diffrent musicians.. and i personally believe it will be an awesome experience.. :)
there are no limitation of member's :)
an Orchestra sized band? fuck yeah :D

and as we are from different countries
spreading the music will be more faster.. and better i hope!!

this has been tried several times with very minimal results. We did finish the Dio tribute after a year and a half, which was a victory. If you really want something to happen, you have to be more precise, set a clearer idea of what you want to do. Also, it's international, not internation.

You mean with pan flutes and the sound of running water?

I'd be up for something like that.........(not the pan flutes etc, that was a joke)

I'm down to co write with this album but like others have said, it needs to have way more structure and organization of what you want.
What'd I'd suggest is maybe setting a 10 track record, and assigning several different memebers on each track maybe?

I'm down to co write with this album but like others have said, it needs to have way more structure and organization of what you want.
What'd I'd suggest is maybe setting a 10 track record, and assigning several different memebers on each track maybe?

it will be a 10track record..
and thats a great idea of making diffrent teams...for the 10 diffrent type of death meta music... currently 4-5 people are interested on this...

Yeah that sounds great. we should arrange teams by what other members are closest related musically too.
I could write killswitch esque tunes all day, so for me, I'd work best with anyone that has a large playing
interest in that genre

^ Id' be down on this. I love death metal and am willing to write a killer extreme metal track with yall.
I'm assuming you do drums? How did you want to do this?

it will be interesting to mix ideas
some one give an idea, and each member develop it to his own taste
for example :
song one : the member one post an idea and others complete with their own taste after that the member one is the judge
song two : the member two post an idea and others complete with their own taste after that the member two is the judge
what you think?
i can can give some ideas into death metal (with oriental stuffs)