Internet Radio debut news!

Hello people,

Our friends at http://www.thedividingline.com internet radio are going to debut the 10 minute mini epic “Bloodlines”. That’ll be Feb. 15th during The Rogue’s Gallery (which starts at 8:00pm Pacific time) and again on Feb. 16th during Epic Prog (which starts at 6:00pm Pacific time).

Hope some of you can tune in...I'm gonna try and get my ass up at 5:00am to be in the chat room. Should be fun, lol

I really can't wait for people to hear this song. In my opinion, it's the most powerful recording Sun Caged has yet made!

Take care,

p.s. people who frequent other UM boards may see several of the same post from me, hehe...what can I say, trying to create some buzz but...spam is such a mean word don't you think? ...besides...I think when your specifically targeting people who you think will genuinely enjoy your music, then it falls more under the term "networking" :))

hey the show went great! some people who knew of it actually missed the song, and apparently enough people emailed the dj requesting he play it again that he actually did!

Also I phoned in and chatted on air with Frans a bit. I was really tired though so I hope it wasn't too incoherent. haha

Hey Marcel, maybe you can post the show archive link you found? Too bad it doesn't come with a chat archive...that's always funny stuff.

Encore airing on another dj's show tomorrow!!!

-Paul