Interpol - Antics

ucsbdude

Stargate Addict
Apr 3, 2003
Stargate Command
Visit site
Has anyone listen to this album? I was listening to it in my car today and I noticed some songs have a "Katatonic sound" kind of something off Tonight's Decision particularly tracks 4, 6 and 10. I think its coincidental but still I think its interesting. Awesome band by the way. :)

ucsbdude said:
Has anyone listen to this album? I was listening to it in my car today and I noticed some songs have a "Katatonic sound" kind of something off Tonight's Decision particularly tracks 4, 6 and 10. I think its coincidental but still I think its interesting. Awesome band by the way. :)

Bands like Interpol pop up almost everyday over here, I dont think they are anything special

That comment was insighful and worthwhile and you can tell those kids to eat a dick if they don't like my comment about Katatonia and Interpol even though I wasn't making a comparison between the bands.

They are a huge band in England, and if you think metal heads are elite, Indy kids are way, way worse.

That comment was insighful and worthwhile and you can tell those kids to eat a dick if they don't like my comment about Katatonia and Interpol even though I wasn't making a comparison between the bands.

It wasnt that i didnt like your comment. I was just saying what i thought, like you did. No hard feelings.

affinityband said:
They are a huge band in England, and if you think metal heads are elite, Indy kids are way, way worse.

It wasnt that i didnt like your comment. I was just saying what i thought, like you did. No hard feelings.

Yesh! yesh. indie kids blow.

affinityband said:
No joke my friends sister is the ultimate indie kid, she actually doesnt like me because i like metal, says i have 'immature taste'...god.

well, thats probably due to the fact that they are kids, not because they listen to indie.

affinityband said:

Its all good boss :)