interpol

Their upcoming album, titled Our Love to Admire, will be released July 9, 2007 in the UK on Parlophone and July 10, 2007 in the US on Capitol Records, preceded by a Japanese release on June 20.[1][2] The first single from the album, "The Heinrich Maneuver," will be released on May 7, 2007.[1]

From wikipedia. I dont know why they signed to capitol? BUT YES FINALLY INTERPOL'S NEW ALBUM!!

I'm going to give one of these MySpace tunes a shot before I crash. They're a very popular band correct?? I know I saw this album cover before with the with lions...

Would you feel better if I listened to Interpol & gave you my opinion on them Alter?? :p

Oh course.

I'm going to give one of these MySpace tunes a shot before I crash. They're a very popular band correct?? I know I saw this album cover before with the with lions...

Dont listen to their new album yet. It is not has good has the first two. Start with Turn On The Bright Lights. You can watch their videos on their website.

On terms of being popular; they are in indie circles. They are no where near being a huge mainstream band. Turn On The Bright Lights was considered on of the best album of 2002 and of the past few years.

Yeah, I listened to like 3 of their MySpace tunes off the newer album last night & it wasn't really my thing. I don't know if it could grow in me but it's possible. I'll take your word that their older stuff is better. I will get around to looking into it soon enough as I always like to look into genres I'm not very familiar with.

Yeah, I listened to like 3 of their MySpace tunes off the newer album last night & it wasn't really my thing. I don't know if it could grow in me but it's possible. I'll take your word that their older stuff is better. I will get around to looking into it soon enough as I always like to look into genres I'm not very familiar with.

I could maybe send you some stuff. Get to me on PM.