Interview has arrived!

koolboee cdmo87 said:

G'day, aint seen you in a while. Sorry if I ofended you, but drinks becomes a bit much after a while. I don't have any respend fot Mr. Manson, but you're a cool chick. Keep posting, and ignore my ofending posts. Tha'sa jus me.

i believe the "heart thing"... mikael watched their concert @ sweden rock together with anders of katatonia... then i started breaking balls with my questions :D

ShroudOfDusk said:
G'day, aint seen you in a while. Sorry if I ofended you, but drinks becomes a bit much after a while. I don't have any respend fot Mr. Manson, but you're a cool chick. Keep posting, and ignore my ofending posts. Tha'sa jus me.
Yeah, I was on vacation for awhile, then been busy since. Good to be back. :)

I don't really care about your opinions on Marilyn, or anyone's... I have mine, and I know not everybody is going to agree with me, I won't waste my time trying to get them to think otherwise.

And I don't really get offended. Even something that I believe strongly in, if someone blasts it or whatever, I don't get offended. Usually, I just get annoyed and pissed-off. But no, you haven't offended me, nor has anyone else here... although I've definitely seen some comments by a few members that bother me, but usually I just fire back. ;)

I guess Rose Immortal and I are the worst when it comes to people guessing our gender here... she's not really a guy, and I'm not really a girl. o_O haha it's all good though

Nice! Of course, no interview with Mikael will ever be long enough. :) Funny, I've just now gotten back into Pyromania after 20 years. Great album, but just got way too overplayed all those years ago. Still remember my fucking cousin wearing a sleeveless Union Jack shirt and scoring with all the girls because he looked like Joe Elliot.

Risquit said:
... wearing a sleeveless Union Jack shirt and scoring with all the girls because he looked like Joe Elliot.
ahahaha! i got a kick out of that. heres to those of us old enough to remember joe elliot in his prime. cheers, old man!

Mikael is absolutely correct about the whole "back to roots" thing. If they tried to make another Orchid or Morningrise record...that result probably won't be like that at all...but like ST ANGER!

What? You mean you didn't know it was JACK Frober? Says so in your sig. ;)

Back on-topic, I noticed that from the way he talks about him, there's no doubt at all anymore--Per's in the band. Hope that doesn't screw anybody over who submitted a drawing to that contest awhile back...