interview technique

blackeyed

original rude boy
Nov 7, 2003
england
www.faceparty.co.uk
there has been this session in the library in college over teh last few days abuot interview technique. personally i am sick of hearing about it. think i have always been good in interviews, wear something strange to get their attention, crack a few jokes/witty comments like - gain their amusement...probably why i got rejected from cambrige :lol: some pierced mulletted bird wearing half a couch falling off the chair before the interview even started doesn't go down well and the nerves brought the 'likes' out of me and i suddenly developed a really broad scouse accent. normally you can hardly hear it, but nerves and colds bring it out for some reason....anyway...
so yeah, interview techniques - whats that all about? something to do with body language i guess i.e dont sit with you legs open flashing a bit of pant and dont pick your nose or scratch your arse or something im guessing :err:
i have two interviews this week for a place on an art foundation course in Roby and Warrington :lol: i dont think theyd flinch at a pick of the old nose scratching and arse picking :lol: sorry the arse picking thing is maybe a bit too much info :ill: so im just thinking if i should be arsed with interview technique. they'll just be looking at my work mainly and trying to find out what kind of person i am so i guess that bit's sorted im a strange loveable type who has excellent art work - or so i tell myself.
but... i want to do something that they will remember me for. like give all my responses in rhyming couplets or something. :lol: that would be class but i dont think i could make them up on the spot :(
so any ideas guys??? what could i do???
hehehe just had an ace idea - when they ask to look at my portfolio im gonna say no and then see what they say, i'll let them look like but i just want to play around a bit..

I wouldn't worry about interview's, in particular for arts courses. They'll want people who are creative but also who can be non disuptive and knuckle down to the work. Sooo..I guess just be yourself mate and have a laugh with them!
Oh and if you're at Roby that's round the corner from mine hahahaha...

Su Jacko said:
I wouldn't worry about interview's, in particular for arts courses. They'll want people who are creative but also who can be non disuptive and knuckle down to the work. Sooo..I guess just be yourself mate and have a laugh with them!
Oh and if you're at Roby that's round the corner from mine hahahaha...
was gonna move out and move over there, but it would mean considerably less money to go to gigs etc...which will piss me off no end.