Into Eternity..my personal wildcard

rhavin2112

Lost to Apathy
Feb 26, 2002
Knoxville, TN
www.appropriateapocalypse.com
Every year it never fails...there is that one band on the roster that I have never heard of, I check out, and they amaze me. For PP2 it was Evergrey and for PPIII it was Edguy. (didn't attend PP4)

Now for PPV I listened to Into Eternity and they have become a nonstop addition to my CD deck! I cannot wait to see these guys live!

That's the only band I haven't heard a new CD from. Everyone keeps raving about it though.

Anyway, glad to hear your coming down to PPV Adam, should be a great time seeing everyone again as I didn't make it down to PPIV either.

John
Underground Zine Scene

zinescene said:
That's the only band I haven't heard a new CD from. Everyone keeps raving about it though.

Anyway, glad to hear your coming down to PPV Adam, should be a great time seeing everyone again as I didn't make it down to PPIV either.

John
Underground Zine Scene
I hated not going, and missed everyone terribly. I can't wait to see everyone again!!!!!

rhavin2112 said:
Every year it never fails...there is that one band on the roster that I have never heard of, I check out, and they amaze me. For PP2 it was Evergrey and for PPIII it was Edguy. (didn't attend PP4)

Now for PPV I listened to Into Eternity and they have become a nonstop addition to my CD deck! I cannot wait to see these guys live!
My faves aside from the "big boys" have been openers and the third slot.

Openers: BoP @ PPII
Pagans Mind @ PPIV

third slot: Angel Dust PP II
Vanden Plas PPIV

Bryant

I seem to find myself being the most happily surprised by the "extreme" bands on the bill, and I'm sure IE will not be an exception. Mercenary was one of my favorites from last year. I'm glad Edguy is returning, because I ended up missing their set at PP3 (was wandering around trying to find food).
Can't wait!!

Alicia

Creeps said:
I picked up 'Dead or Dreaming' and I love it! I can't wait to see them kick things off at PP5.

If you didn't go last year, check out Mercenary if you haven't already. They have the clean/growling vocalists too, but lean much more toward power than Into Eternity does prog.
Do yourself a favor and buy Into Eternity's new one, Buried In Oblivion. It's earth-shattering and the best release I've heard in a loooooong time.