Into Eternity on Gigantour 2006

This is a big break for IE, congrats guys.

It will be very strange to see them in these huge arenas and shit. I will be in the front row.

THE BIG TIME~!

I am so glad for megadeth,opeth, overkill and Into Eternity!! Heck, I don't even mind Lamb of god as they were at least enjoyable to watch last night with slayer.

Thanks Dave for setting up a killer fest again!:headbang:

opeth+arch enemy+ into eternity !!! what a fuck !! I have to see this !
playing with these bands.... you will have fun with mister joke alias michael akerfeldt hey hey
michael amott and tim roth... two of my favorites guitar players on the same stage, it would be great !
thanks to dave mustaine who have chosen the bands ( it seems to be...)
it's time for into eternity to rock the world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I'll be there front and center for Into Eternity, it will definitely be cool seeing them outdoors, congratulations guys, I'm looking forward to you tearing shit up and blowing people's minds.

i really cant believe how awesome this line up is. honestly i like it more than last year's. and lucky me, it's on a saturday, so i wont have to miss school. I'm surprised they're on main stage, but as long as they get a good ammount of time to play (at least 40 minutes i hope...) it'll be great exposure, and the new album will really do well.

Anyone else going to the september 30 show? i'm buying tickets when they go on sale.

OHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PREPARE TO HAVE YOUR MINDS ERADICATED!!!!!!!!!!