Into Eternity on Gigantour 2006

Noble Viking said:
God damn, I've been waiting for this info for soooooo long. Has this been confirmed yet? Fucking awesome line up!
Hey if your going to see Strato could you sneak backstage and take one of Jens keyboards for me :p

this sounds sweet but they arent going northeast america...

Mustaine keeps talking about bringing Gigantour down here.... alot of us reckon it'll just end up being Megadeth with a bunch of Aussie bands. I'd KILL to see Into Eternity in Australia!

Well maybe not kill... seriously maim someone anyway :p

Silent Screamer said:
I've seen IE only once and it was killer!

Now a little calculation

Into Eternity + Opeth + Arch Enemy - Bands that i don't really care about = euhm....... Worth Buying!

Actually I also really want to see Megadeth and Lamb of God, but yea no one beats Opeth and Into Eternity (top tier bands man!)

I'm really surprised how cheap the tickets are (only 20) and it's right near where I live in Jersey. I can't wait man. Beats the shit out of Ozzfest with a stick and then some. Every metal head with 40 bucks should go man.

Yes, they finally announced a Northeast date!

Gigantour 2006

September, 29 2006 at Bank of America Pavilion
Not Available, Boston, MA 02101
Cost:

On sale to general public Sat Aug 19.

Ugh how solidly/concrete-official is that Boston date without IE?!?! Is there any hope that might change?!

I was waiting for an NE date, and now to see IE isn't on that Boston date is a huge huge huge dissappointment :(