Into Eternity Photos

Hey guys, I just posted the Into Eternity pics from the Dream Theater tour. They are from the Berkeley show in California. They aren't as good as I want because of the strange lighting, but hey, at least it's something. I also don't have too many because they started early and I only got 15 minutes total to shoot. Yikes. I'll just take more on the Edugy tour. :saint: You can go here to see them if you like: www.photomistress.com . Please let me know what you think, if you are so inclined. Keep in mind also that once you click into a gallery (which are listed on the bottom), you can click SLIDESHOW in the upper right corner so you don't have to click on each picture indivdually. Here are a couple previews:

2N2EBerk72807Alina.sized.jpg

3N2EBerk72807Alina.sized.jpg

Some pics from backstage.

P9160141.jpg

He tried to take the ears.

P9160152.jpg

Finally he succeeded.

P9160162.jpg

Then they said bye.

I'll post the live shots in the next few days..

It's very nice looking! I especially like the picture showing that old mansion. Great colours. The pic you sometimes see when you open the site pop-up, couldn't find it in the galleries.

I'll be sure to hire you for wedding photography. In about 10 years or something. ;)

Hey thanks! as I said to Stu Block yesterday, Into Eternity's one of my favorite band to shoot because they are such camera whores!!! Stu is always making those awesome poses and faces while Troy has that GREAT stance... And talk about a drummer who's kit is wide open in the front!!! And of course, Tim Roth is a frontman trapped in a guitarist's body so he's an easy one!

It was like my 8th time shooting them

My brother fell victim to drug addiction. I had never had a tattoo before and we were going to get the Into Eternity symbol tattooed on our arms, one half on his arm, one half on mine. This was going to be my first tattoo and then my brother over dosed and died. He was a big fan of Into Eternity, and I still am. You are a very inspirational band and Tim you are an inspiration to guitar players (including myself) everywhere. Since my brother and I weren't able to get what we wanted done, obviously because he perished, I took it upon myself to get the tattoo for both of us. Here it is.. Let me know what you think everyone.

SDC10053.jpg

The break is intended to refer to what we were originally going to do. His side is broken, mine is intact. I love this tattoo

My brother fell victim to drug addiction. I had never had a tattoo before and we were going to get the Into Eternity symbol tattooed on our arms, one half on his arm, one half on mine. This was going to be my first tattoo and then my brother over dosed and died. He was a big fan of Into Eternity, and I still am. You are a very inspirational band and Tim you are an inspiration to guitar players (including myself) everywhere. Since my brother and I weren't able to get what we wanted done, obviously because he perished, I took it upon myself to get the tattoo for both of us. Here it is.. Let me know what you think everyone.

SDC10053.jpg

The break is intended to refer to what we were originally going to do. His side is broken, mine is intact. I love this tattoo

I'm not usually a big fan of tatts, but this one is beautiful