Into Eternity Photos

10-06-05054.jpg

this is pretty scary.​

kidding :tickled:.

I finally uploaded my pics from the Seattle show on Oct. 6th lol. They are here in my Photobucket!

I totally love the ones of Stu!

I still have to update the pics section on the website, I want to play with some gallery software to make things easier in the future, but the webzine has been keeping me too occupied lately...

Wkdchylde said:
Hi, what camera do you use? your pics come out really nice.

lol, so you like the red in their eyes huh? :D My camera's a.... *reads label* .. Kodak EasyShare CX7430 4.0 megapixels. It's actually pretty neat because the quality is 10 times better than my other digi camera and this one has a video option that lets me record forever. I was able to capture Spiraling Into Depression and Elysium Dream in their entirety and still have room to record some of Stratovarius' stuff later in the show... and even then I still think I had room. :dopey:

After a little over 4 months I am finally able to scan my autograph I got when I was at the Ybor show in July

Finally I'm done school for the summer... and had enough time this week to upload the first 1/3 of my 1500 pictures onto a photo album website

Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum.com : LIGHT ARTIST PHOTOGRAPHY - Your Illuminarium Artifex... Cortney Bodnar

uploaded now is our trip up to Worchester, and The BOYS in concert at the Palladium..... Still to come is/are

Dragonforce that nite too
IE BBKINGS
an assortment of Times square photos
IE JAXX
and most likely a shitload of pics of my daughter.... (gramma's looking at the site too yo)

Enjoy, let me know what you think, peace, love, booze, sex.

Does anyone have any good Into Eternity pics circa the Buried In Oblivion studio lineup? I'm talking just a quality full band pic with the Krall brothers and Jim.

I am a new member...
I would like to say you guys rock!
I love the pics and you really seem to love what you do!
Keep making great music!

Nadi.

The Albuquerque show was awesome. Half the people there well Id say more than half didnt even know who the fuck they were. Great show great pictures.

MetalRose, I used the awesome "poor Canadians eh" pic in the new newsupdate, I hope it's OK (if not let me know of course)! I put the credits in the alt function of the pic (mouse over text) and linked it to the album it's in. Is that good for you like that? I so love that pic hehehe